BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

I bet it is Truth!!! glad my older two are teenagers now :winkwink:

Feeling OK-ish....but to be honest I am so not sleeping so therefore painfully tired. Feel like I shouldn't even be driving as feel fuzzy all the time :wacko: might end up finishing work a week earlier than planned :winkwink:

Oh that sucks but after a while sleeping is hard as much as you want to you just cant get comfortable. Just a few weeks left and your home free. lol well you still wont be sleeping too much.

Hello ladies

So I gave soy another shot this month and got this this morning at 11dpo.

Attachments

• new phone pics 007.jpg
    new phone pics 007.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 5
  • new phone pics 009.jpg
    new phone pics 009.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 6
Soooooooo happy for you Debz!!!!! Sending you tons a sticky vibes. Another soy baby.

Holly are you ready yet lol. Seriously has your postpartum bleeding stopped. Mine stop for about two weeks now its back. I dont know if this is my regular cycle or not but i dont think it is because its been 6 days and tmi its very dark almost black. My 6 week check up is this week so hopefully i can get some answers.

Soooooooo happy for you Debz!!!!! Sending you tons a sticky vibes. Another soy baby.

Holly are you ready yet lol. Seriously has your postpartum bleeding stopped. Mine stop for about two weeks now its back. I dont know if this is my regular cycle or not but i dont think it is because its been 6 days and tmi its very dark almost black. My 6 week check up is this week so hopefully i can get some answers.

yesssssssssss I am ready! I haven't had any bleeding in close to 3 weeks. I'd bet it is AF for you lucky girl!!! I've done a few opk's and it's no where near positive. I know BF can delay AF and I'm not really BF very much anymore :cry: but that may delay my AF from starting sooner had I not.

Plus.. no sex what :haha: you?

lol the no sex part is the worse.......yes confess i never wait six weeks. Im dying over here i want my sex life back lol.

you going to use soy right away Truth??? I still have Femara sitting in my drawer... titally considering using it... wonder if I should wait longer post partum to do so :shrug:

Gosh ladies your keen allready wanting to ttc. I too predict some bump buddues again in the both of you.

Debz dont listen to Holly Im taking my first trip to las vegas in August and i plan to let loose loo drinks and shots for 5 days. I turned 30 on Valentines Day and didnt get to celebrate the way I wanted to so no babies making for me until September. Holly has to wait a few months lol.

what is femara?

:saywhat: noo... you have to get preggo with me! March 26th = EDD Dec 31st :haha:

That's my goal :thumbup:

Femara is just like Clomid in how it works.. makes you produce more eggs to increase your odds !

Lol whats does August give you a summer/fall baby ..... I'll take one of those lol i have three winter babies my wallet needs a break. Im pretty sure Grant will keep you busy until August then we can race for the bfp. Femara sounds like twin medicine lol i better keep my distance.

Where is Spell i want to see pictures?

Poppy how is our princess doing. I think everyone needs to update with photos.

Hey ladies!

Love that you're all talking about ttc again. DH and I don't plan to prevent anymore so who knows when we will end up conceiving again! Right now I'm exclusively pumping...we'll see how long I can keep my supply up for - Sylas is having a growth spurt I think - he's been hungry ALL the time! But I think 3 weeks is right around when they say the first growth spurt is so that's normal! I just hope I can keep pumping enough to keep up with him!

We had newborn pics taken when he was 2 weeks old - I should be getting them within the next week so I will post them then!

How's everyone else doing??

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh all this talk of TTC :dohh::haha: Serenity would of knocked me off for life if she was my 1st.

All ok here Seren on Nutramigen milk from doctors due to cows milk intolerance so she seems ok, still wants loads of attention 'typical female'lol will post few pic's Thurseday as she's 16 weeks. Love to see all yours too :hugs:

On a sad note my friends Aunty lost her little girl Layla to SIDS on Saturday she was only 4mths :cry: couldnt even imagine what the parents are going through, but has made me more alert watching serenity.

Hope your all well :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->