BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Huge congrats Debz!!! :kiss::hugs::hugs:

Can't believe you lot are talking about having another one already!! :shock:....I just want this one out now :haha:

I bet you do Glow lol its strange how you beg the baby to come out then you miss being pregnant lol.

Oh i cant wait to see your photos Poppy and Brynden. And Poppy you may as well hop back on the ttc train with the rest of us. So sad about your friend my heart goes out to her. I couldnt even imagine her pain.

Jeremiah is now 9lbs 12oz. Drinking 3oz every 2.5 to 3 hours. He is still a pretty good boy but i have managed to spoil him so he cries when he doesnt see me and likes to be held quite a bit lol but i cant help myself i lovveee newborns. He will have pictures taken at 8 weeks. But I will post one from my mommy cam collection.

Few of serenity we trying to teach her to walk :haha: will get some pic's on this week, want to see yours too :kiss:

Attachments

• ipone 021.jpg
    ipone 021.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 3
  • ipone 022.jpg
    ipone 022.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 3
Poppy she is too cute. Walking already ....Are you trying to prepare for the next baby lol?

lol nooooooooooo way, my body been through the wars with 5 pregnancies :haha: but will cheer you lot on :hugs:

lol Cheer Holly on first she wants another baby now. I can wait a year.

OMG Truth he's gorgeous, look at his eyes awwwwwwwwwww :hugs: Think boys are better looking as babies lol

Thanks Poppy. Well girls have better clothes lol

Im thinking my sitter might quit since Jeremiah is sooooo spoiled he likes to he held all day lol.

awwwwwwwww adorable!!!! I love seeing pictures!

I typed this longer post yesterday and then the website went down :growlmad:

Poppy... did you say Serenity has colic??? it's what I am dealing with right now .. soooo stressful!

and my little man~

Attachments

• 2.19.12.1.jpg
    2.19.12.1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.22.12.5.jpg
    2.22.12.5.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.18.12.3.jpg
    2.18.12.3.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
Oh Grant is too adorable. I love how has his hand supporting his head too cute.

I believe Serenity did have colic. How is it going Holly? I remember Poppy wanted to pull her hair out.

I definitely want to pull my hair out too. It NEVER crossed my mind that I'd have a colicky baby honestly. I've cried more times than I can count due to the stress of it all. I'm just PRAYING it gets better.. they say by 3 months but could last up to 6 months :nope: I went back to work with Eric after 6 weeks.. Grant will be 6 weeks tomorrow-- there is NO WAY I could go back with Grant being like he is.. THANK GOD I am off until the end of June! I probably would have to quit my job or something! Basically- any time he is awake- he is fussing or crying.

Ahh that sounds ruff. I know it has to be hard for you. I hope Poppy chimes in with some advice. Is there anything they suggest to soothe him?

Ahh that sounds ruff. I know it has to be hard for you. I hope Poppy chimes in with some advice. Is there anything they suggest to soothe him?

Margaritas for the momma :rofl:

Honestly~ I've tried soooo many things.. nothing really works :shrug:

Lol there's a good option. I had two last weekend yummy.

How much does Grant weigh now?

Lol there's a good option. I had two last weekend yummy.

How much does Grant weigh now?

I had one tonight :rofl:

I had actually typed about his weight in the stupid post that got deleted yesterday! Grant eats 3 oz. every 2 hours.. with the exception of at night-- I can't seem to have him go longer than that between feedings even though I try to get him to eat a little more to keep him fuller longer. I took him to the doctor almost a week ago and he was 10lbs. 8oz.. he is chunking up! :haha:

How long is Jeremiah sleeping at night these days?? Grant isn't 100% consistent but what I have noticed is "usually" sleeps 10-2am-ish.. eats, back to sleep for 3 hours.. eats... back to sleep for 2-3 more hours. I can't complain.. thankfully he is NOT colicky in the middle of the night! PHEW!

Holly have you heard of Colic Calm Gripe Water. It can be given to a baby as young as two weeks old. I just asked the mommies on my facebook group for suggestion.

Holly have you heard of Colic Calm Gripe Water. It can be given to a baby as young as two weeks old. I just asked the mommies on my facebook group for suggestion.

oh yeah.. I've tried 3 different kinds of Gripe water actually.. gas drops.. swaddling, The Happiest Baby on the Block book AND white noise cd (the cd DOES help some) , massage, tried switching the formula I gave him... which that point kinda makes me upset-- I thought part of the issue was bf'ing and now that I'm really not-- looking back- it was NOT bf'ing-- it was that he was colicky :cry: ... yesterday I took him to the chiropractor .. hoping that might help.. and I also read a lot of great things about probiotics and colic. (I'm trying to read EVERYTHING) and after taking Microbiology this last semester.. I'm definitely a believer that it can ONLY help. He's been constipated some the last few days-- so the probiotics will only help with that too. Anyway, read a lot of reputable articles about it from WebMD and NY times and such-- and again- I am willing to try ANYTHING pretty much if it helps my little munchkin out. Supposedly- after being on it for a month- crying spells are reduced up to 75% which is pretty significant.

Sooo hoping the chiro. & probiotics makes a difference! We shall see !
((SIGH))

Jeremiah is the same he will sleep anywhere between 3 to 5 hours between feedings. I love when its 5 hours lol.

Jeremiah is the same he will sleep anywhere between 3 to 5 hours between feedings. I love when its 5 hours lol.

5 hours is a real rarity for Grant.. 4 is his usual! I need a little birdie to whisper in his ear to sleep longer :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->