BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Hey ladies I think I got a very very faint line on an frer this morning... Still feeling a little crampy so I'm scared to believe it

LOL that is funny! I dont think I will get an accurate nub prediction because mines will be done early. They say its better to do it at 12 weeks because before then the nub can still rise. Mine is scheduled for the 23rd.. June is going to be busy my next check up is the 17th, nt scan 23rd, surgery the 24th.

Hey ladies I think I got a very very faint line on an frer this morning... Still feeling a little crampy so I'm scared to believe it

OMG OMG post a piccy :happydance::happydance: cramps are normal i still get them :hugs:

Hi Brynden, can you post your picture? When is AF due?

LOL that is funny! I dont think I will get an accurate nub prediction because mines will be done early. They say its better to do it at 12 weeks because before then the nub can still rise. Mine is scheduled for the 23rd.. June is going to be busy my next check up is the 17th, nt scan 23rd, surgery the 24th.

You do have a busy month lol.... i didnt get a nub shot at my 12+3 day scan :cry: but nevermind 3 sleeps and i'll know x

K here's the pic - as I said very very light - can you guys see it!?

Attachments

• photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 11
I can see it! Test again tomorrow but looks very promising.

I cant wait Poppy!

Holly when is your next appointment?

Poppy - Well that looks better!!!! :D Now i'm nervous...last time I got my bfp i miscarried like 4 days later... ugh...

Ahhh sweetie just take a few deep breaths and try relax cos thats deffo a BFP :happydance:

I cant wait Poppy!

Holly when is your next appointment?

My next appointment is June 9th. :happydance: Is it next Thursday yet?!?!? It's SUCH a big appt. for me bc I will be further along then I was when I mc last time. I was right at 7 weeks so this week makes me nervous! Plus, I've been under the care of a FS since the mc.. so if all goes well, I'll be released back to my OB which I am looking forward to. [-o< PRAYING it goes well!

I do feel more and more :sick: which makes me happy.. having a hard time keeping even toast down!

Thanks Poppy I'm trying to relax...not working so well haha... OH is in Ottawa right now...which is a 2.5hr plane ride away - He doesn't get home till tonight! I'm supposed to pick him up from the airport - last time I told him we had a bfp, he couldn't see the line and it was a bit darker than this one... there's no way he'll see this one haha

Awww Holly, I know it will go well! Next thursday will be here before you know it!

Im so bloated I am ready to pull out the maternity pants lol. I think I will head over to motherhood after work and pick up two pair of linen pants for work.

Awww Holly, I know it will go well! Next thursday will be here before you know it!

Im so bloated I am ready to pull out the maternity pants lol. I think I will head over to motherhood after work and pick up two pair of linen pants for work.

:hugs: Thanks! I Hope so!! :)

BLOAT R US over here too. I feel freakin YUCK! :haha: It's worse in the evening too- everything just feels swollen- and my boobs feel like rocks! I've been wearing my workout/stretchy pants~ even going out to the movies and such! Nothing else is comfy!

Holly just got a feeling everything will be fine with this little one :hugs:

Brynden just poas tomorrow it will gradually get darker, my FMU was always useless had to do mine in the afternoon.

Afternoon? Really? That's interesting... I only have one more test at home here but it's an frer so i'll save it for tomorrow and then if it's darker I'll go buy a digi

You ever started eating something you know is giving you heartburn, but its so nice you still keep eating it? Thats happening now to me im eating cream cake :rofl:

Brynden you could always keep frer till friday and try give the hCG time to build up more, if your patient :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->