BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

LOL You will pay for that Poppy lol get your tums ready

I couldnt wait til friday I would so buy a digital, when is af due? Of is she late already,

Oh I don't know if I'll be able to wait that long...depending on what my temp does tomorrow I guess... if it goes up I'll be happy to wait! :)

Umm I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated this cycle cuz I ran out of OPK's - but according to my chart I would expect AF today or tomorrow

lol think everything giving me heartburn at the minute. Your temps look great but once your convinced your pregnant dont keep temping it will drive you mad cos your body will be up and down now.... i had to throw mine away it stressed me out when i got a temp drop :dohh:

Deffo BFP Bryden!!! :happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

Agree with Poppy...can you try one later on...my wee is always diluted for some reason in the morning :shrug: So happy and excited for you :kiss::kiss:
PS. I'm not temping anymore as know it would stress me out if temp went down!!

Afternoon? Really? That's interesting... I only have one more test at home here but it's an frer so i'll save it for tomorrow and then if it's darker I'll go buy a digi

I agree.. my afternoon test was significantly darker for some reason :shrug: You could retest this evening if you hold your urine for 4 hours.. I'm SURE it will be darker! :hugs:

Glowstar, have you scheduled your first appointment yet?

I think I am going to add it to page one just so we can keep track, Poppy when is your next appointment?

Got gender scan Saturday. Midwife Monday and 20wk scan 30th June lol

Ya I think I'll keep temping for just a few more days till I'm convinced. Maybe I'll take another test tonight before I go get dh from the airport that way I could have a darker test to show him But ya I won't temp for much longer if af stays away… it would definitely stress me out too!!

Aww all these little Soy babies too cute :happydance:

Haha yup this was my second month on soy :) and took. Little bit of a higher dose this cycle… not really high tho... Like 120mg

Think its just hit and miss with Soy dosage i took 160mg then 200mgs both times and got my BFPs but was really paranoid taking it the 2nd time after my MMC incase it happened again BUT obviously didnt :happydance::happydance:

Awww truth love your scan pic.

Welcome brynden im on my phone and i can see that second line. Congratulations. X

I have really bad trapped wind today I'm in agony currently sipping ginger ale to try and shift it.

I have my first midwife appt on sat 4th. X

Yeah truth wind in gas. Got some peppermint tea will try that. Ouch. X

I hope it works for you, other than gas how are you feeling?

Poppy are you wearing maternity clothes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->