BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Im trying to avoid maternity clothes lol just wearing leggings and tops at the moment.

This is my 12wk bump and 15wk below 'scary' :haha:

Attachments

• Image028.jpg
    Image028.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Image02.jpg
    Image02.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 8
POPPY! You are *adorable* !!! :flower: LOVE it!!!! I want a bump! :haha:

lol you'll all have one soon enough, mine was all bloat till around 10wks then bump appeared, cant wait to see all yours :happydance:

I Think I'm going to stick a pillow in my shirt and pretend for now :rofl:

Im doing fine at the mo but have a huge bloated going on have dragged out a pair of matetnity jeans and bought some belly belts to extend my button holes. Don't think i will be able to keep this a secret muchlonger. Treated myself today to a hair cut n facialas im 8 weeks today plan on giving myself a trat each week until I get my 12 week scan. X

Sorry for the spelling am on my phone. X

Deserve to treat yourself from time to time, my hair seriously needs doing too.

want some lamb chops with crispy fat on the edges 'hungry'

I dont as a rule treat myself but I thought shite 8 weeks is my milestone to get over. I have got to today and so I am now feeling much more postive. Next week OH is back after being away for a month so that will be reward enough seeing him.

Today all I wanted was corned beef and spring onion sandwiches just did not dare have one. My stomach is feeling better so think I will treat myself to one washed down with Gavascon. That chop does sound good Poppy.

Go treat yourself to a cornbeef sandwich, imtrying to get those chops out my mind cos im drooling thinking about them :haha:

I want sweets, sweets, sweets! Strawberries, strawberries, strawberries

Poppy...your 12 week bump looks like mine now!!! WTF! I can only just about do my trousers up :wacko:
Luckily...no icky feelings at the moment...just weird 'number 2's'...Diarrhea...followed by constipation...followed by wind which I'm not always sure is going to be wind :blush:

Haha i'm having some lovely wind over here too and sometimes diarrhea too...

Glowstar your gonna be huge lol think a lot was bloat up to 12wks ended up in leggings early, got my jeans on now but just under bump and wont able to fasten them by next week :dohh: I didnt get any symptoms till week 8 and it hit me 24/7 ewwwww but gone after week 9 just my boobs still bloody hurt now?

Ive had all the diarrhea, wind and constipation i feel for you lmao

I have been glassy since my last bfp 8/10/10 after my loss something in me didn't get the memo. But its more frequent now .....no odor just air lol tmi

Truth so your basically pumping everywhere like a trucker :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->