BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Haha I'm so gassy i think I passed my gas onto my piano student tonight... she's 9 years old...and accidently "let out some air" during the lesson haha!! I was like...if only I could do that and get away with it... My tummy was hurting so much from the gas building up...especially cuz all the time when I'm teaching piano I swallow so much air from talking so much that my tummy hurts normally...now it's just worse!!

Good Morning Ladies, How are we today??

I must say I feel great.

Afternoon truth was just thinking the same spent the morning cleaning the whole house seem to have got somw energy back.

:hi:

I feel super :sick:

What have you ladies used for nausea?? It's getting progressively worse. I called my doc yesterday and they said to try B6 and dramamine @ night- it didn't TOUCH the nausea. I took Zofran when I was preggo with my son 9 years ago.. I'm trying NOT to take prescription meds honestly.. but ginger ale, crackers.. none of that is helping. I woke up @ 4am ready to hurl and my stomach just would NOT settle. :cry:

:hugs: Holly feel for you. All i tried was Nux Vomica 6C and worked for me, but have you tryied ginger root? some swear by it x

afm tired, drained, cant be bothered head on today lol korben wrecking the lounge and ive no stength to clean atm x

Holly I wore seabands, and chewed ginger gum its strong but worked. My nausea is pretty much gone unless I dont eat on schedule.

Brynden post a pic :)

Debzie I wish my energy would come back Im still tired most of the day. My house is a train wreck, and laundry is everywhere lol.

Just curious how many Stay at home moms do we have? I wish I could but the cost of living in DC is ridiculous so I am a working mom.

I work full time.. and I'm actually the bread winner :cry: SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO work from home- but I'm on the phone all day and not capable of being able to take care of a baby while I work as I am literally tied to the phone 8 hours a day. How much maternity leave will you get truth? I get 3 months paid which is great.. and then I can take 3 months unpaid.. which I'm seriously going to try and swing.

I work for the federal government so we dont get maternity leave we have to use accured annual or sick leave which I have none of lol. I empty out when I had Marcel in 2009, then for the wedding and honeymoon in 2010, and bedrest in december so I have little to no leave. Right now my plan is 4 months leave without pay. I guess you can say Im the bread winner to, DH makes good money but I make more lol.

Wow - we have 9 months paid maternity leave here... we're paid 50% of what we made over the last year or so... However I'm a piano teacher and teach somewhat privately so I won't get that... I also work at our church right now 17 hrs a week, so I could get mat leave for that, but i plan to quit at the end of june haha... Anyways when we have the baby I plan to be a stay at home mom! DH works for the govt now and makes enough but is also looking for a youth pastor job for the fall! So maybe i'll teach a few students but hopefully from home!

Here's today's test...

Attachments

• June2.jpg
    June2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6
I am so lucky I work three shifts per week have done since I had emily I am a psychiatric nurse and work for our national health service I can take up to 12 months maternity leave made up of nine months paid and three unpaid. Maternity pay is not great but we will get by for the nine months. With emily i took a full year off but i had savings then and worked full time so my maternity pMay was more.

truth- that's a friggin SHAME that you work for the fed g'vt and get NO maternity leave! WHAT is up with that?!??! INSANE! that is sooo unfair!

What I wouldn't GIVE to be a SAHM right NOW.. I feel freaking terrible :sick:

Brynden~ great test! I am sooo jealous of 9 months! That is how it SHOULD Be.. babies are only little ONCE and I think that should be the standard!

Actually now that i'm thinking...i'm pretty sure it's a year paid mat leave!

And...that can be divided between the two parents...the dad can stay home 6 months if he wants to... but 6 months HAS to be used by the mom...the dad can't take the whole year...

I found out last year that Canada and the UK had better maternity programs then the US, its a shame but we can we do.

Brynden the test is progressing nicely, what is your EDD so I can add you to page 1.

Holly is an conspiracy lol the gov has great benefits package but the leave programs isnt made to benefit women at all. I signed a petiton a few years ago but I guess nothing came of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->