BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Wow - we have 9 months paid maternity leave here... we're paid 50% of what we made over the last year or so... However I'm a piano teacher and teach somewhat privately so I won't get that... I also work at our church right now 17 hrs a week, so I could get mat leave for that, but i plan to quit at the end of june haha... Anyways when we have the baby I plan to be a stay at home mom! DH works for the govt now and makes enough but is also looking for a youth pastor job for the fall! So maybe i'll teach a few students but hopefully from home!

Here's today's test...

Getting darker now dont need to zoom on piccy :happydance:

My OH is thinking of looking for a job in Canada he's a truck driver, but think immore scared it will be expensive to live in Canada oppose to UK :wacko: and it be a big move total change of life

I think it depends on where you move to in Canada for cost of living... I live in Manitoba which isn't that expensive...if you move west to Alberta or BC the cost of living goes up...

Not sure what part its with this company https://www.hrtrans.com/careers/careers.asp :shrug:

Looks like they have positions available in a few different cities... We live in Winnipeg, Manitoba... Actually my grandpa was a truck driver... I'm not sure how much they pay... but you could probably live almost anywhere seeing as you're driving anyway...

With those different cities which would you say was the cheapest and a good area to live? It would just be OHs income for now till i got settled and found childcare n a job....

Poppy are you a SAHM? is the cost of living cheaper in Canada then the US?

The cheapest would be winnipeg...that's where we live... DH doesn't really like it...but I think it's okay. It's VERY cold for half the year so you'd have to be prepared for that!! I think it's an alright city... I don't know what you're used to or what it's like where you live...what kind of things would you want to know? Edmonton, Alberta is more expensive but it is a little nicer. If you're looking at cost of living though, Winnipeg would be the cheapest.

Poppy are you a SAHM? is the cost of living cheaper in Canada then the US?

Yes im lucky to be able to SAHM but can get lonely OH works away all week and home at weekends,

Brynden yes it can get cold here too lol, think id miss our NHS as we dont need insurance for medical assistance here like you probably do over there. I just want a nicer place to live and better quality of life, not so keen on the UK even tho i was born here and everyone says Canada is lovely, but wouldnt like to emigrate and find we worse off

We have free healthcare here - companies usually provide insurance for perscriptions etc., but like hospital care, etc is covered my manitoba health. Our taxes pay for it.

well thats good to know... ive written down where you live so can show OH when he's home, not sure what truckers get paid out there but must be ok cos a few over here have moved to Canada. Will keep you informed what happens.

Lucky you poppy I wouldnt be bored at all lol I would be out and about everyday.

weather permitting i do, but it can get very boring and lonely at times, but i cant complain more time to spend with LO and this one once born.

well thats good to know... ive written down where you live so can show OH when he's home, not sure what truckers get paid out there but must be ok cos a few over here have moved to Canada. Will keep you informed what happens.

Good stuff, let me know if you have any other questions!!

It is nice to bond with your kids, my cousin just told me I need to go back to work in 6 weeks I told her she was nuts, that isnt enough time to bond with a newborn, before dropping them into daycare.

Good stuff, let me know if you have any other questions!!

Thanks i'll probably have a list in a few months :haha:

It is nice to bond with your kids, my cousin just told me I need to go back to work in 6 weeks I told her she was nuts, that isnt enough time to bond with a newborn, before dropping them into daycare.

I couldnt go back to work after 6 weeks your right its not long enough,but do feel for mothers who got no choice must be hard.

Added it.

What are we eatting today ladies. I dont know if you all have Hooters where you are but they have the best chicken ever!

Ive just had a bit of steak pie, potatoes and pea's

I had a granola bar, yogurt, a banana and eggs for breakfast...now I'm deciding what to have for lunch...could be leftover pizza

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->