BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Hi Ladies...I've had to register with a new GP as I'd moved and never bothered switching :wacko: Appointment next Wednesday think once I'm booked in with the surgery they will sort out an ante-natal appointment.

I'm becomming a POAS addict....just want the lines to go darker..here's todays with FMU on an Asda 15miu test.

Brynden....are you my Bump Buddy :hugs:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo_58D4CA70-20B6-42A8-142F-FC2CFE0CC083.jpg

Today I have had no major food cravings but have been naughty and eaten prawns made myself a salad for lunch and just had a jacket potatoe. Been drinking milk today which has helped with the heartburn. Haven't felt sick alk day know for a fact though if this keeps up i wont see it as a blessing it will majeme worry more.

Just before we decided to try again I looked at jobs on canada and new zeland filled in all tje entrance forms and had enough points with my job alone. We will see what happens idealy wanted to go beforw emily started school.

lol debz you wanting to emigrating too....

Glowstar thats getting darker :happydance::happydance:

yeah we were talking about it a lot and filled out the entrance questionnaires for both. I would miss my mam and dad so much and my family, OH is not that close to his family so he would not care.

I agree glowstar they are getting darker I remained a poas addict until I had early scan havent taken one since.

Hi Deb, glad you feeling better, lol we feel better and Holly gets sick...aww we will be in the second tri before we know it.

Hi Ladies...I've had to register with a new GP as I'd moved and never bothered switching :wacko: Appointment next Wednesday think once I'm booked in with the surgery they will sort out an ante-natal appointment.

I'm becomming a POAS addict....just want the lines to go darker..here's todays with FMU on an Asda 15miu test.

Brynden....are you my Bump Buddy :hugs:

Yay! I'll add you as mine too!! What are you having surgery for??

Lol Brynden we call our doctors (gp) offices surgery's should really update my sig with my bump buddies.

Yeah typical truth we both feel better turned 8 weeks I just hope I have not spoke too soon. Poor Holly just think it did not last to long for us. x:hugs:

Haha got it! Thanks debzie! That makes alot more sense!

My sickness usually last until week 12 now I dont know weather scared or happy lol

I've never had any sickness with any of mine (thankfully!) I'd be such a baby if I was sick....you ladies are brave! :thumbup:

I *hope* it eases up some for me- I don't want it to go away- it IS a reassurance.. but enough that I can function. I'm having a real problem trying to work :cry:

Kind of stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.....I suppose no symptoms can be a good thing but it's also nice to have some kind of symptom....just not the icky ones!
I wish the cramping would stop :wacko: it's not as bad today but still there.

Glowstar~ i'll trade the :sick: for the cramping :thumbup: the cramping SHOULD should ease up some for you soon! :hugs:

I'm cramping too.... it just worries me.... its not that bad and it comes and goes but still!!!

It is worrying Brynden but I keep reading it's normal for a lot of people. I do think mine isn't as bad today...it comes and goes...dull cramps, not painful just aware of them.

Cramping is SUPER normal and common- it was the only symptom I had with my son until the nausea hit around 7 weeks! :hugs:

I keep thinking I'm gonna go to the washroom and find AF with random cramps...they're not as bad as AF so it's weird... I felt a gush of something earlier...but it was just clear cm

lol i still knicker check cos my watery cm :dohh:

Haha! Good to know it's normal then! DH is out right now buying me 2 frer's and 2 digi's :) Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->