BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

The cramping is normal mine were as strong as af cramps down into my thighs the works. Then at six weeks started to get back ache again like af. I too knicker check just because of the amount of. cm sometimes (tmi) now at 8 weeks its constant achey stretchy cramps.

Alright... I'm trying not to worry about the cramps then :)

Thanks ladies, you've really put my mind at rest, suppose it's been so long I don't really remember them last time. They aren't as bad though. And yes I am a frantic knicker checker :haha: I just feel 'wet' all the time!

Good Morning Ladies, Its pancakes and bacon time! I must say I feel great again, so weird I am use to my head being in the toilet 70 percent of the day. But this time nothing.

:hi: I felt fine when I woke up which is a first for this week and I actually was a smidgen worried but VOILA :sick: I had a cinnamon raisin bagel for breakfast and thought it was going to be ok.. but it feels like it might not stay down for long :cry:

I bought sea bands ginger gum yesterday- didn't help. None of the natural stuff I've tried has done anything.. I ordered the sea bands things that you put on your wrist.. should get that in a day or 2 to try...

I'm soooo ready to be out of the 1st tri.. for both peace of mind AND easing of symptoms! :thumbup:

Truth~

I wanted blueberry pancakes for dinner last night actually... but couldn't find the energy to whip them up! Sounds good though!

Lol emmmm blueberry would have been good. Sorry your still feeling ill, hopefully by week 8 you will feel better.

The ginger gum worked well for me, sorry it didnt help you.

felt ok for most of the day then nearly threw up in the supermarket when I went to buy groceries, went all hot and dizzy but only once today so I am defiantly see light at the end of the tunnel. For the past few days I have noticed that I have not eating anything hot, I am living on sandwiches and salads thats all I want. Bought carrot cake today with cream cheese frosting and it tasted delicious. Have you noticed though how everything tastes better (or worse) or is it just me. x

:hi: ladies!
stoppy by to say "HI" and send you some "HUGS" :hugs:

hope you're all doing well. have a great weekend!

felt ok for most of the day then nearly threw up in the supermarket when I went to buy groceries, went all hot and dizzy but only once today so I am defiantly see light at the end of the tunnel. For the past few days I have noticed that I have not eating anything hot, I am living on sandwiches and salads thats all I want. Bought carrot cake today with cream cheese frosting and it tasted delicious. Have you noticed though how everything tastes better (or worse) or is it just me. x

YES! It's either SUPER appetizing or SUPER nasty!

Carrot cake- omg- send me some!! :cake:

Hello Lisa how you doing thought I had not heard from you in a while so had a peek at your posts yesterday - you must have known lol. Have you any answers yet? what is happening?:hugs:

wish I could send you some holly it is.. cant describe it just soooo yummy. :cake:

I have just done the baking soda gender test (bicarb of soda over here) for anyone who does not know its where you put a teaspoon of baking soda in a cup and pee in it. If it fizzes you are predicted a boy and if it is still a girl. I know it is an old wives tale but I love doing this stuff. Its been a while since I peed on something I am having withdrawals.:rofl:

Mine fizzed like crazy ...............BOY...................

I guess boy for you anyways Debz :haha: i may get OH to go shop later and try it before my scan tomorrow lol

Lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa how you doing lovely?

:haha: Im doing good. no answers yet. I had my FS appt last week but he wants to see if I get AF on my own first and then go from there.... good and bad at the same time but Im taking it as a good sign. makes me think he doesn't want to rush things and wants to diagnose me correctly... :thumbup: he did give me scripts for AF testing and if I dont get AF by July 1st I have another script to go in for blood testing that day. so Im all set right now Im just waiting for AF or July 1st :flower:

oh wow, a boy... :hugs:

who else has done the baking soda gender test.... I know I'll be doing it :rofl:

Hi Lisa!!!!! I have been thinking of you often.

Ms. Nausea just reminded me that I am preggo. Geez I am nauseous

Deb~ I've heard of that baking soda bit.. I haven't tried it yet.. maybe I'll have to give it a whirl. Does it matter what time of day you do it or a certain # of weeks!?!?

Truth~ I'm sorry you're not feeling so hot. It's a good and a bad thing, isn't it?!?

I went into a reptile store today for my son... I know not to touch- but I near :sick: just walking in- smelled SO.FREAKING.BAD :sick:

Ive just sent my OH to the shop and forgot to ask him to get baking soda :dohh:

Holly think your safe to try the test now :thumbup:

Ok.. so basically I need to send my DH to the store for carrot cake AND baking soda! :thumbup:

Can't get the carrot cake off my mind! :haha:

Popping in on my phone as net stil down:( anyways any ideas on when heart visible on screen? I got a uti and I can't barely walk in agony with my back anyhow no heart beat yet:( I should be 6 w 6 d but I ve longer than 28 day periods and I also know I ov day 18/19 so in theory would make me exactly 6 weeks. She told me not to worry as a sack there and a fetal pole, now she wants to make me wait 10 days 2 days after my angel baby should have been born:(

Holly so sorry thats my fault on both counts.

Oh and I bought the test from the states off eBay for 3499 dollars and it worked. Was a boy. I hope to do another one this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->