BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Did you chart spellfairy? Was going to have a peak. I,be gone by my ov date as ovulated early this time so 28 day cycle would be wrong for me too. X

I hAd my at 16 April ov test had two lines on 4 th I'm just wanting to know if any one had scan at 6 weeks and noheartbeat yet

Spell after I had my scan and they measured my back 8 days I found this quote....

Fetal Pole
A mass of fetal cells, separate from the yolk sac, first becomes apparent on transvaginal ultrasound just after the 6th week of gestation. This mass of cells is known as the fetal pole. It is the fetus in its somite stage. Usually you can identify rhythmic fetal cardiac movement within the fetal pole, although it may need to grow several mm before this is apparent.

The fetal pole grows at a rate of about 1 mm a day, starting at the 6th week of gestational age. Thus, a simple way to "date" an early pregnancy is to add the length of the fetus (in mm) to 6 weeks. Using this method, a fetal pole measuring 5 mm would have a gestational age of 6 weeks and 5 days.

So I would say that you are bang on for 6 weeks and lil baba needs to grow a mm or so until you can see the heartbeat. Were they concerned.

IM HAVING A LITTLE GIRL
:cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• baby girl 005.jpg
    baby girl 005.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 8
  • baby girl 007.jpg
    baby girl 007.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 8
  • baby girl 009.jpg
    baby girl 009.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 8
Cant believe it after 4 boys... just hope it stays girl and dont grow a winkle :haha:

My prediction was right so so so pleased for you poppy. I'm still waiting for the midwife here. X

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were having a girl too!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

SO happy for you hun! :flower:

Thanks ladies :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Spellfairy some ladies on here havnt see hb till week 7 or later on some sites, you have the sac and pole sweetie so bet you at next scan bubba be there flickering away :hugs:

I knew it.....so happy for you. Smiling at my cell phone.

I hope so. Please take the baking soda test just to see what happens.

I'm gonna be checking back....I'm off to the movies with Dh.

Enjoy the movies see you when you get back xx

yay congrats on your little girl poppy!!!! :happydance:

:hi: spell, i hope you're doing well.. I hope you hear the hb at your next appt :hugs:

Well midwife appt went well took bloods and she will try and ring Monday with an date for my 12 week scan. She has my edd as 10 th Jan from lmp took into account my 31 day cycles. Going to be shared care with obgyn consultant with having previous problems and c section.

Felt terrible again today really sickly. Has not stopped me eating. Has sweet n sour battered chicken with fried rice from our local Chinese take away. M m m m.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm debz that sounds nice... glad everything went well at midwives x

Congrats poppy on the little girl!!! Thats so exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->