BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Glad everything went well with the Midwife Debz......won't be long till your 12 week scan now :thumbup:

Well I am 4 weeks and 1 day :haha: so technically 15dpo so I did another digi as the one I did at 10dpo said 'pregnant 1-2' not sure why but I do find it comforting that everything is at should be and HCG levels are increasing properly...here's todays digi...

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/CameraCapture-328325c1-6b6b-4139-a26c-38145a6d25a6-1.jpg

Oh yay for the digi Glowstar! Makes me want to take one too!!!

Glowstar that is so good even a week after my bfp and i got that at 14 dpo my digi still said 1-2 weeks. X

Awwww thanks ladies...makes me smile to look at that Digi :blush: On the flip side I suppose everyones body produces HCG at different rates so suppose doing the digi's can cause more worry than good.

Feeling fine...frequent weeing has started...up twice through the night and woke up this morning with backache and a really sore bladder....like I'd been holding it for ages. Apart from that and sore boobs....feel great :thumbup:

Glad to hear your feeling well Glowstar! I was up to wee twice last night too! I'm nervous to take a digi...I want it to say 2-3 weeks so badly so maybe I should wait a little longer... have you been taking any other pregnancy tests?

Hey Glowstar - I see on you chart, you're taking B6...I was taking it through my whole cycle and am still...i've heard it isn't good to stop if you've already been taking it...how much are you taking daily and are you planning to take it through the whole pregnancy or when are you going to stop?

I only take 10mg per day but am still taking it but have switched to a pregnacare tablet as it has b6 and folic along with other good stuff. X

Sorry forgot to say yes have taken loads of tests!!! They are all nice and dark!!

Yay for dark tests!! I've been taking 50 mg B6 and I'm not sure whether I should stop or not...

Took a digi this morning - it's now my pic! :)

Lovely pic Brynden, looks like that baby is making a happy home. x

Went shoping today to see if I could find some jeans to wear I know I had some when I was pregnant with Emily that I wore at the beginning that had an adjustable waist, cannot fine any anywhere so will have to do some more internet shopping. Ordered a doppler, angel sounds one, was dead against them but I think it will be good for Emily to hear the heart beep as she calls it lol.

I am still soo full of gas its uncomfortable, the midwife on sat says that it is perfectly normal doesnot matter what I eat I am like a balloon. I am dreading trying to get into my uniform for work tomorrow. Blouse and trousers know the top will be gaping and the trousers will not fasten.

Woo hoo Brynden :happydance::happydance: lovely pic!!

Debzie - H&M have some really nice maternity clothes and they are really reasonable :thumbup:

OH is back this week and so will ask him to take me shopping. Think our closest H&M is at the metro centre, bound to get something there thanks Glowstar. x

Are you in Newcastle? do a Google search Debz, there seem to be alot of H&M's opening up around here recently so there might be one closer :thumbup:

Good Morning ladies, I hate Monday's, I am so sleepy my 2 year old kept me up half the night breaking my rest for no good reason at all. :sleep:

Glad to see everyone is doing well.

Same here Truth, well no korben decided to let mummy get settled in bed for 30 minutes then he was sick all over the bed and filled his nappy full of watery yuk :nope: Had to clean him and change bedding around 1am.... He totally fine now.

Glad he is feeling better! I hate when they mess the bed lol so gross.

I love H&M! I dont own any of there maternity clothes yet.

Euuugghhh...sick and poo :sick: hope he is better now :winkwink:

Well after two weeks of Diarrhea I am now constipated as hell :rofl: can't win :wacko:

loli hated the constipation especially the really bad cramps...

I cant see H&Ms maternity wear advertised on their website?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->