BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Aww glowstar lol, well Im still gassy so maybe thats next for you!

Glowstar I've found that eating an apple a day really helps with the constipation

Ladies, just curious has anyone brought any baby items yet?

Poppy you know the gender did you go Pink, Purple, Red crazy yet?

Not bought anything yet, too scared they may say boy at my 20wk scan :dohh:

That is difinitely a girl Poppy so you can relax lol. No way thats changing. I went girl crazy last time. It was so much fun to shop for girls stuff instead of boys. Relax and enjoy it, keep the receipts if that makes you feel better lol.

May buy a dress at the weekend lol but she a winter baby so will have to watch what i buy atm. Im dying to buy just been scared to. Dont even know what to do with a girl :haha:

LOL I kept thinking the same things. I started with just onesies, handbands, socks, tutus lol, sleepers & nightgowns.

:haha: Will go pink crazy after my 20wk scan i think...

Did I already add that date to page 1?

What did DH think about getting a little girl?

He cried in scan room with me :rofl: yes date added x

I am here if you need any advice on girls. Having said that mine is a tomboy. I haven't bought anything yet will have to look first as what I saved from emily. As I didnot know what i was having with her i think i have tonnes of newborn stuff that's neutral. I am not going daft this time around Emily did not wear some of the stuff we bought before she grew out of it.

Will Google h&m there may be one closer I live county durham glowstar but i love the metro centre.

I've got 2 girls but mine are teenagers now.....so moody...growing boobs and having periods :wacko::haha::haha:

Well after having constipation all day I've reverted back to Diarrhea :wacko: can't win....can't seem to eat anything without getting a dodgy bottom :coffee:

Haha Glowstar I totally understand I felt constipated yesterday but this morning that was definitely not the case!!

Thanks for that Glowstar got loads to look forward to :haha: when i was in 1st Tri my bowel were either in pebble planet or running to the toliet lol

:haha: ladies...I here ya on the bowel movements!!! I never had this with the others....only a boy would make me suffer with piles :rofl::rofl:

Ok ladies i have two girls names and im torn between the two so honest opinions. They unusual so you may not like them :haha:

Savannah Rose

Serenity Rose

I'm a HUGE fan of the first one- I actually wanted Savannah myself but my DH's cousin had a baby a few months ago and chose Savannah.. different middle name- but I ADORE it!!! It sounds so sweet! LOVE IT! That's my vote! :thumbup:

I love them both :dohh: Savannah is getting more popular ive noticed. I had Destiny Rose in my head for so long i got bored of it so thats out now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->