BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Truth you got a name in mind for your girl? :winkwink:

Holly your boy? :haha:

Ooooooooooo hard chose i love both those names, your stuck like me with two names :haha:

Poppy~ I don't think Savannah is SUPER common.. I've heard it before.. but not very often.. so I think that's actually a good balance! :)

Truth~ I like both of them but there is just something about the 1st that stands out "more" to me- I realllllllly like it!

*I* am hoping for :pink: as I already have a son. My son would tell you differently though- he doesn't know I'm preggo yet- but he told me not too long ago if I ever have a girl- he's telling the hospital to put the baby back in! :rofl:

Some of my front runners.. for a girl~ Lyla or Ansley .. not sure of middle names. For a boy~ NOT.A.CLUE. Which means boy, right :haha:

I keep "feeling" it's a girl- referring to the baby as a girl.. but gosh knows I could be 100% wrong! Is it 14-16 weeks yet!??!?!?!

Lol holly I know the feeling with a 7 year old I wanted ds2 to be a girl so bad I wanted to cry when they said boy at 15 weeks but I looked up at my husband and his smile was priceless. He never thought he would have a son since his family is all girls. My first ds is from a previous relationship. This time I go back and forth some days I feel its a girl then others boy. But if it is a boy his name will be Jeremiah Kingston.

Truth~ that is how it is for me.. I am remarried and my son is from a previous relationship- so I know it would be great for my DH to have a boy. Did your older son feel threatened at all with a new boy?!? One thing I worry about is that my DH and my son are super close- and they're the "guys" - and I'm the girl- so I worry that my son is going to be jealous if we have a boy and they do "guy things" together.

Actually- I am worried in general about how my son will feel. He will be 9 in August and he's had me to himself for a VERY long time. He's brought up concerns on whether I will still love him as much if I have another baby. Makes me SO sad :cry: We've told him for the past year or so that we wanted to have a child- so he is aware of the possibility- and I wanted to somewhat prepare him for it.

That's another reason I want a girl- so that it's my son and my DH still one on one, ya know?

BUT- it'd be great for my son to have a brother too- lots of positives no matter how you look at it- but yes- I want :pink: :)

Holly i like Ainsley lovely name...

Truth Jeremiah is such a grown up name its lovely x

My son will be 10 December 28th, but he was 7 when ds2 came along. He was really excited to have a little brother even with the 7 year gap they are super close. The two year old runs to his room every morning looking for him and he cries when the oldest leaves to go visit his dad. The oldest adjusted very well him and Dh still do things together and the little stays home with me. The only problem that may come later is sports. My oldest hates sports but the little one already shows an interest in football and basketball so the oldest may feel left out when that comes up but we will figure it out later lol.

That's relieving to hear! :) I am for sure worried about it and my DH and I have had quite a few discussions on it already. I think my son will be an awesome big brother though! One of my good friends has a similar situation to mine as well- so hearing another positive story is nice! :)

Oh~ and I had my DH go to the store and get me 2 things!

1. Carrot cake :cake: :happydance:

2. baking soda.. I'll be peeing on some shortly! :thumbup:

DOH!!! I spelt Ainsley wrong its Ansley your way :dohh: lol and thanks 17wks it goes fast after 12wks ladies x

DOH!!! I spelt Ainsley wrong its Ansley your way :dohh: lol and thanks 17wks it goes fast after 12wks ladies x

I actually like BOTH spellings~ wasn't sure which way I was going to go.. leaning more towards Ansley so it doesn't ever get mispronounced.. but we'll see! :)

I can't wait for the 12 week mark!! 3.5 more weeks to go.

You all not got long then it will fly and you can all relax a bit better :hugs:

I actually like BOTH spellings~ wasn't sure which way I was going to go.. leaning more towards Ansley so it doesn't ever get mispronounced.. but we'll see! :)

I think over in the UK we would spell it more like Ainsley :shrug: but both look good x

Holly hurry and do the baking soda trick.... Poppy really needs to do it just to see if the darn thing is accurate lol

What is this baking soda thing? I think I missed something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->