BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

What is this baking soda thing? I think I missed something...

from Deb awhile back~

I have just done the baking soda gender test (bicarb of soda over here) for anyone who does not know its where you put a teaspoon of baking soda in a cup and pee in it. If it fizzes you are predicted a boy and if it is still a girl. I know it is an old wives tale but I love doing this stuff.

Well.. I just did it and it fizzled quite a bit at first- then slowed down to just slight fizzling.. so am I predicted :blue: then?

MMMmmmm maybe one of each :haha::haha: I might try it soon......I had a few conception readings and ALL of mine said boy...so might just wait and see if they were right :winkwink:

I did the chinese gender thing and came back girl, but there is a few chinese gender charts, i did the one where you had to work out your chinese age and lunar month. Also the Ramzi method was right everything else said boy.

Good Morning Ladies! My desire for pancakes is unreal I now eat them for breakfast and dinner lol.

Holly I dont know what to make of that lol.

Mmmmm banana wrapped in a pancake with syrup on nom nom lol

MMMmmmm maybe one of each :haha::haha: I might try it soon......I had a few conception readings and ALL of mine said boy...so might just wait and see if they were right :winkwink:

:rofl: NO! I've already had 2 u/s.. there is only one! :) :thumbup:

Good Morning Ladies! My desire for pancakes is unreal I now eat them for breakfast and dinner lol.

Holly I dont know what to make of that lol.

I think I'm going to need to have pancakes.. it's a food that keeps popping up in MY mind but I have yet to have any! I need to send my DH to the kitchen to whip me up a batch! :haha:

Aww Holly i dont look at tickers half the time i forget lol Happy 9wks Truth :hugs:

Hello ladies, all the talk of baby names has got me thinking will have to have a discussion with OH when he returns. When I was pregnant the last time the names were Connor James for a boy and Chloe Louise for a girl. I know not that adventurous, but I like them. As I may have said before my fave girls name id Megan but MIL has a dog called that.

Happy nine weeks Truth the end of first tri is in our sights now.

I went back to work today after being on the sick for a week while I was spotting then a weeks holiday. It was hard, one of the other nurses on the ward ended up getting me a sick bowel as she thought I was going to hurl in the middle of the office. I nearly did. Tiredness really makes me feel worse, Emily awoke at 04.45 and I started work at 07.00. Not good. Dreading thursday too as I am on a late shift until 10pm, thats way past my bed time now. Discussed my shift patterns with the ward manager and he said he can be a bit more flexible and will not put me on lates after next week.

:hugs:Deb sorry your feeling bad, good things are waiting for you in the second trimester

I like Chloe!

Deb~ sorry you're not feeling 100% :hugs: that has to be so hard to work late when trying to deal with preggo symptoms! I have the worse MS in the morning and I of course work the early shift :/ There is no WAY I am switching to nights though!

Sorry your feeling rubbish Debz....sleep deprived, working and first tri and feeling sick is a lot to take. Hopefully if they help you out at work with your shifts things will get easier.

I have felt knackered this week. Almost falling asleep at my desk it's awful :wacko:

Yup me too! I've been going to bed really early and having afternoon naps when I'm not working!

Lovely to see ur all getting on fab:)any news on lisa? Well i have nt been doin great with this kidney infection:( and the worry about not seein heart beat at 6wk is killing me. I have a app on mon, 10 bloody days wait:( my angel baby should be due sat so i wont have a great weekend and this. I think i should go in and demand a scan 2m, when i lost my last baby they told me to come even if i had bad hiccups (joke, but u know).

I think you should demand one earlier too sweetie, the wait is the worst it killed me from week to week waiting for that scan. If not can you not get a private scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->