BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Spellfairy, demand a scan or go to the ER and complain of pains lol

Happy 9wks Debz :hugs:

Im worried about spellfairy hope she logs online today, the waiting is the worst x

Deb~ happy 9 weeks from me too!! :hugs:

Poppy~ I agree- the waiting is the worst. I hope Spellyfairy is ok too!

I have my appointment tomorrow @ 9am .. I am praying sooooooooooo hard it goes well. this is my next biggest hurdle to be past when I mc last time- and also just based off what my doc said that most mc happen by 7 weeks.. so I'll be close to 8. PLEASE GOD let it be ok!!!! [-o<

Question~ did you ladies feel your nausea was worse some days more than others?

I know but I think she will be fine, Most people dont see a heart beat until 7 weeks.

Yes Holly, some days I am fine others I am sick. Yesterday was a good day, today may be an off and on day.

Holly i will be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs: first time i went to see my consultant i asked what my chances was of having another mmc cos i was scared to death of being scanned, she said 25% before i scan you, then once i got scanned and beanie was there with hb she said 'now your risk has gone down to 3%' so made me feel a lot better, she also said 50% of miscarriages happen before week 6.

Thanks ladies happy nine weeks to me, mind you I look about nine months today so bloated, and got on the scales at work and I have put on 7lb in 4 weeks thats too much. I always have had to watch what I eat think I may have to lay off the cakes for a few weeks.

I tend to have good days and bad with the sickness and am wondering is it when the hcg doubles because it is every other day is a bad one, but being tired does make it worse.

Spell I would go to your doc and ask for an earlier scan say you have cramps or something, I know with my last pregnancy I was being scanned every two weeks and it was awful worst time of my life.

Hope all is well Holly tomorrow I am sure it all will be. x

thanks ladies! :hugs: Yesterday I felt somewhat sick most of the day- the day before that really sick with throwing up and then just yucky all day. Today I feel the nausea but it's slight and not so bad. Soooo my mind is like "woah- I hope everything is ok!!!"

I am hoping that with everything like my betas and u/s and the h/b @ 5w6d that everything will continue to go well. I think I'll feel a lot better after tomorrow. I wish the u/s was TODAY!!!!

I am for sure getting a doppler- I know it's still a little early so I know to be aware that I may not find the h/b right away- but if everything goes well tomorrow- I am getting one. I feel like even though I know it won't prevent anything ~ that if brings peace of mind and relaxes me- then it will be worth it! 22 hours to go!!!

Thanks ladies happy nine weeks to me, mind you I look about nine months today so bloated, and got on the scales at work and I have put on 7lb in 4 weeks thats too much. I always have had to watch what I eat think I may have to lay off the cakes for a few weeks.

I tend to have good days and bad with the sickness and am wondering is it when the hcg doubles because it is every other day is a bad one, but being tired does make it worse.

Spell I would go to your doc and ask for an earlier scan say you have cramps or something, I know with my last pregnancy I was being scanned every two weeks and it was awful worst time of my life.

Hope all is well Holly tomorrow I am sure it all will be. x

I weighed myself too- I had to halt all activity per the doctor- even walking- and I'm not happy that I've gained weight. BUT- what can ya do? I just ate the last of the carrot cake :rofl: I'm sure that didn't help!

I was wondering the same thing about the sickness- :shrug:

i went over today as i was concerned about my kidney infection... the wee blighter WAS BEATING AWAY LIKE A GOOD ONE I EVEN HEARD IT:) no blood clots like last time so thats good news. i feel better now phew.... i might even do the soda test now. for sure iam doing the usa predictor test its $35 dollars as it was accurate at 9 weeks last time, turned green for a boy...

GIRLS THanks for your SUPPORT!!!>

Fantastic news Spellfairy you heard heartbeat :cloud9::happydance::happydance: now try relax lovely :hugs:

:hugs:Whoo Hooo! I knew everything would be fine 6 weeks was a little too see a heartbeat.

i done the soda test and it was quite still grrr as long as its healthy but i d love a boy as we both have girls lol... awww the pink and dresses and i wont have to buy a bigger house.

Spellfairy I will gladly mail you my terrible two year old, he is such a meany right now lol

Spellfairy did you get a scan piccy? could try the Ramzi method if you have a scan before 8wks x

Awww spell I'm so pleased you heard the heartbeat. Least you can start relaxing alittle now. X

truth send him dhl LOL i had a wee foster boy over easter ! was a wee dreamboat:) i take no prisoners all kids are good for me LOL...

poppy i did get a wee scan its tiny!

Debzie thanks pet i have calmed and saturday when i go to visit my baby on his edd i will have a little ray of sunshine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->