BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

They say if :baby: to the right its a girl and left if a boy, was right for me x

Awesome news spellfairy! So did your EDD get changed or your dates?? I am so happy that everything looks great! :hugs:

Poppy looking at my ups pic it looks like from where the placenta is forming on the left Im having a boy.

Hey Poppy - I saw one of those H&R Trucks while driving to work yesterday and thought of you! :)

Poppy looking at my ultrasound looks like a placenta is forming in the lower left corner the bean is on the right but Ramzi method is based on placenta location

Hmmm it still looks right to me.

Attachments

• baby scan 005.jpg
    baby scan 005.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
Looking at yours it does look similar lol see now you have me gender obsessed lol

lol try this https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

Hey Poppy - I saw one of those H&R Trucks while driving to work yesterday and thought of you! :)

lol your always gonna think of me now seeing them :haha:

Haha yup it's funny cuz I had never heard of that company before and now I saw them. The truck was from Alberta (which is like an 8-10 hr drive away) but he was driving through the city of Winnipeg

It says girl

It was wrong for angel baby girl, said she was a boy lol

It was right for DS2

This stuff sucks guess we better wait another two/three months

It says girl

It was wrong for angel baby girl, said she was a boy lol

It was right for DS2

It was the only one that said girl for me, other chinese charts that didnt convert your age or lunar month said boy for me, i bet its a girl :cloud9:

Holly i guessed boy for you from your scan piccy ( wasnt bubba on the left?) hope im right :happydance:

Poppy~ here is a pic of my u/s from 5w6 day...

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...-little-honey-bean-after-miscarriage-123.html

Yours same as mine and truths gonna bug me now who's was on the left :haha: wonder if it was Debz lol

I think it was Deb.... I'm curious to see if I'm having a boy or a girl.. wish I knew now! They need to start implementing better tests to find it out sooner :haha:

lol will you all be waiting till 20wk scan to find out or paying for gender scan at 16wks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->