BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

If I don't get a scan sooner than 20 weeks after this next one tomorrow- I'll be going and paying for one!!!!! I'm with a FS right now- if tomorrow goes well- I go back to my OB- so I have no clue when/if he'll do the next scan!

They say dont go earlier than 16wks for accurate sexing due to swelling of both genders parts so look similiar before then :shrug:

Ahhhh ok- so that means I'll go 15 weeks bc I'm soooo impatient and want to scoot in there just a LITTTTTTTTTTTLE sooner :rofl:

:haha: i tried booking at 15+4 days but a lot of places said no cos if they couldnt see what sex it was it would of cost me another £90, but if i went at 16wk id get a free scan if baby didnt co- operate so did my head in waiting another week pmsl

ahhh lol, then yeah~ I'd wait it out. I think some of the places truth showed me say 14 weeks as the earliest here. :shrug: we shall see.

What does "psml" mean?? I see it EVERYWHERE And have no idea! :rofl:

pmsl = piss myself laughing lol 14wks is good, dont think you'd get anyone here do that early.

THANKS! :thumbup: I feel like a new woman knowing what PMSL means! :haha:

chocked on my coffee with that lol my OH wanted to know what was so funny :haha:

Lol Holly we are going to wait until 16 weeks lol we can do it. That way we know there right 14 weeks is too early. The place I'm going said no appointments before 16 weeks.

Lol Holly we are going to wait until 16 weeks lol we can do it. That way we know there right 14 weeks is too early. The place I'm going said no appointments before 16 weeks.

Well- in the scheme of things- 2 more weeks isn't THAT bad. 1/2 way there :thumbup:

I just finished cooking dinner just the smell of it makes me want to barf. Italian is not my friend today however I can't wait for dessert to finish baking. Apple pie and butter pecan ice cream yummy.

Ack girls all my good news yesterday then last nit bang loadsa period like blood on wipe:( this is around same time as it happened last time:( seein and hearing heartbeat was fab yesterday but when i start celebrating, i am put back in my place. I have not been takin my baby asprin as from the bad reports. Took some ther now, wish i knew what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->