BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Hope you are OK spellfairy :hugs: maybe it's just a little bit of blood caused by the scan? Phone the EPU asap.

Ack girls all my good news yesterday then last nit bang loadsa period like blood on wipe:( this is around same time as it happened last time:( seein and hearing heartbeat was fab yesterday but when i start celebrating, i am put back in my place. I have not been takin my baby asprin as from the bad reports. Took some ther now, wish i knew what to do.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I stopped baby aspirin myself as I was one of those people that it was actually hurting.. my FS had me stop immediately when we saw a small area of placenta separation.. thankfully it healed.. but goes to show- it's not right for everyone. I know it's scary.. but don't assume the worst yet my dear! Are you going to go back for a scan??

I meant to say i was seen, heartrate 120-130 i think. Dunno how i am bleedin, forgot to say i was in a car accident yest to but it was a wee bump from behind, in middle of movin to so bed rest for me.

How many hours from now is that??? I think we have different time zones

Forgot to say i d been in an accident:( well babys heart stil going at 120-130 i think. So that pleases me. Holly cos were same edd ur story scared me. But now i am gettin back on it and hopin this baby is ok.

Glad babys hb fine sweetie, ive read in 1st Tri ladies bleeding a bit after scans maybe just an irritable cervix, has the bleeding calm down now?

Holly i came off asprin cos ur story scared me so i went to everyother day and it got less, back on them now to help this bleeding.

I didnt have a internal a normal scan. Had one 7 days ago and external yest and now today, i wont be happy until i get passed 20 weeks.

:hugs: spell, I hope everything is okay with :baby: :hugs:

truth, when are you going in for the stitch?

:hi: everyone, hope you're all doing well :hugs:

Hey Lisa, How are you? We are always thinking about you here.

I go in on the 24th at 6am. Im counting down.:nope:

Holly i came off asprin cos ur story scared me so i went to everyother day and it got less, back on them now to help this bleeding.

wellll.. the thing about baby aspirin is it can be hit or miss. I don't think baby aspirin is going to help the bleeding though, will it?? From what I understand it gets blood to flow more freely. Did your doc just advise to start it back up?? I'm glad the h/b looks good hun! :hugs:

Hi Ladies~ just got back from my u/s.. thankfully all is well! THANK YOU GOD!

If you want~ you can read my update and see a pic in my journal~

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...-little-honey-bean-after-miscarriage-145.html

I am just SOOOO Thankful!

Awww Holly your little :baby: getting bigger lovely piccy :hugs:

Awww I cant see Holly's scan pic. I guess you uploaded it different. Im at work a alot of image website are blocked so if its flickr or something like that I cant see it.

Truth can you see it now?

Attachments

• holly.jpg
    holly.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 7
Holly did you find out the heartrate? Has your due date changed?

Truth you looking at other gender methods :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->