BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Holly did you find out the heartrate? Has your due date changed?

I didn't get the actual heart rate.. he said it was nice and strong though. Maybe I should have asked. And he didn't mention any change in my due date either.. just that everything looked perfect and where it should be! :)

Im so glad everyone in our group is doing well. I know Spellfairy will be fine also.

Spellfairy do you feel funny being at the beginning or a pregnancy when you should be done? I know I do sometimes I have to catch myself' I may say "McKinley what are we going to eat today" then I remember Im not pregnant with McKinley anymore. Sometimes I think im losing my mind.

I am due or i mean i should be having my wee man on sat but its like ground hog day even got the 6 weeks bleeding:( i have a better feeling about this baby but my instinct told me it wasnt ok. I miss him kickin me and il never forget him slipping into my hands:( my emotions are all over the place but hope this baby is ok.

:hugs::hugs: Late losses are hard. I think we will both be fine. We have a great support group here.

Awww you ladies are great, have me all teary eyed at work lol

Massive hugs everybody;) we ll all be blubbering with all our horomones lol. Aw i ve had a crazy day with bleeding and getting my results of my finals.

Are you ok Honey???? :hugs::hugs:

Well I have managed to persuade OH to pay for a private Ultrasound scan before we go on holiday. It's not cheap £95 but I want to tell my girls on the 24th June...a couple days before we go, Of course the flipside is worrying something is wrong a couple of days before we go :wacko::wacko:
I am going to try and organise one for straight after my Midwife appointment on the 23rd June, I will be 6+6.

Glowstar!! That's exciting that you're going for an early ultrasound! The earliest the private scan places will take you here is 8 weeks - so depending on when my doctor schedules me for one I might pay for one at 8 weeks...

How are you feelings? Are you having cramps still?

Glowstar if your near Merseyside https://www.takeapeek3d.com/ do early scan for £65 :shrug:

Yeah I saw that one Poppy but I'm Cheshire area so it's a bit far. Think I might go for Babypremier as they are in Cheadle.

I just want to go on holiday feeling relaxed. Brynden might be worth doing if they make you wait till 12 weeks like they do here :winkwink:

I go away in 4wks i bet im a right knarky cow with the heat :haha:

Hello ladies I have been at work just got finished.

Spell I started bleeding at 6+1 exactly us showed nothing around the baby said it was probably implantation bleeding as the embryo taps into some major blood vessels around that time that can cause some to leak out. Hope all is well hun.:hugs:

Poppy glad all is well and its a great pic.

All my gender predictions say:blue: scan pic, soda test and chinese
Yeah poppy it me with the baba on the left its my avatar pic, I uploaded emilys which was clearly right.

I got my doppler today and couldnot resist a go. Did not get the baby hb but got the swoosh of the placenta, it was so soothing to hear.:happydance:

I have felt good today, no nausea just heart burn and wind.

Ahhh yes i remember now lol glad you havnt been ill today. I think i had to put doppler right down near my pubic bone early on cos it wont be far from the whooshing.. loads of lub on too x

:hi: Deb! Glad you're feeling well for the most part! :hugs:

That's cool that everything is pointing to :blue: for you.. I could see you getting :pink: just because! :haha:

I feel like I don't have the foggiest idea of what I'm having! No hunches either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->