BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Brynden, forgot to say still have the cramps but not as bad they have been very mild today.

I want one of the dopplers eventually. Which one did you all get?

I got the Angelsound one, Amazon doing them for £12 atm which is a bargain

Wow!! That's cheap! Might have to invest in one x x

They're really good i had one with korben but lent it out and never got it back. Everyone on here recommends them so yep get yourself a bargain cos they generally £20.

Glowstar - glad your cramps are settling down...I had some pretty sharp twisty ones last night but today seems to be better...only a little bit this evening...they tend to be worse in the evening for some reason... Are you having any other symptoms?

When can you start hearing the heartbeat with a doppler?

Brynden~ I've heard you can hear it on a doppler as early as 8 weeks.. I just ordered one today.. and it says 10-12 weeks on it.. so I think until you're after 12 weeks it might be a smidgen difficult.. but still worth trying! I'm excited to get mine!

Sounds interesting, I might have to look into them soon!

Hooray for Digi's....not sure why but it DOES make me feel better....5 weeks today and got this, this morning...came up super quick too!! :happydance:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/1006113.jpg

Glowstar that is some sight bet it put a smile on your face. X
I bought the angle sounds doppler too but not off amazon got it from ebay for £18 as they didnot have any in stock on amazon and I am so impatient.

Holly at the moment I don't have a clue what I'm having either no feelings other than its a completly different pregnancy in terms of spotting and sickness I had more spotting and less sickness with Emily. X

I am cracking up and just 2 days in bed, not allowed sex, no liftin no nothing lol. Cant believe i ve had 1 internal and 3 scans already. My emotions are every where at mo , bleedin, car accident, scans , angel babies edd, sittin in a&e and get a message to say i would be graduating with honours degree and to be honest i couldnt care less . So up and down this being pregnant after a loss, never to have that innocence again. I will be buyin a doppler as i kept sayin last time and my baby was dead inside for days. This time were all gettin our babies !

Glowstar~ that's great about the HPT! :happydance: Definitely is relieving to see! :flower:

Deb~ I'm curious to see with the pregnancy symptoms being different. They for sure are for me too.. with my son I had cramping and was :sick: - sick as a dog- five months of non stop vomiting. With this one- I feel tired- my boobs hurt a heck of a lot more- and I'm definitely nauseous and I've thrown up- but it's not AS bad. *knock on wood*

Spell~ :hugs: you've been through a lot already! That means the rest of this pregnancy better be smooth sailing for you!!!! :hugs:

Yay for the digi glowstar!!! I think I'll probably use my last one in the next few days too to get my 3+ :)

Glowstar your digi looks great!!!

Good Morning ladies!

Holly, I dont know about this pregnancy I really dont have a huntch either way, I am usually sick most of the first tri, so far this has been pretty easy going.

Spellfairy, congrats on your results!!! Well done!!

I felt the same with two previous pregnancies but carried them differently, both girls. This time mega sore boobs and def don't remember the cramps either.

Got my early scan booked for 22nd June in the evening. I will be 6+5.

Good morning ladies xx

Well Iam still in bed:( my lovely fiancée brought me brekki in bed :) I m bit sad today as this is angel babies edd. Later I will muster up energy to get to grave and release a lantern in memory of him:) I must say I'm not to bad considering, I just know the wee dote is watching over me.

My new house is still being renovated so iam still in old house with scarce furniture as all my stuff like sofa dining table etc is up at new one. All I need is my bed. Lol

How is everyone feeling. My bleeding has stopped so iam happy :)

Good Morning Spellfairy. Just keep remembering you have an angel watching over you. It give me a sense of peace.

I have to go find me a bloat hiding dress to wear to a wedding tonight.

Lol I have a belly anyways lol u can borrow something of mine lol thanks pet., I know he is watching over and telling me to be positive and he just was too special so he has sent a lil bro or sister for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->