BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Yes he be watching over his mummy and looking out for his brother or sister for sure :kiss:

Hey ladies I got impatient and took my last digi today but it still says 2-3 weeks :( is that normal - I'm a little bit worried

Don't worry brynden that happened to me too never did get a 3+ just depends how concentrated. the hcg is. i was peeing all the time day and night so my urine was never concentrated enough. At the same time I got a 2-3 wks my beta hcg was 10,092. So don't worry.

Spell my thoughts are with you hun today sending tonnes of hugs. Glad the bleeding has stopped. Would you have been due af? Perhaps it was breakthrough bleeding. X

Still playing with my doppler but not getting the hb. I know its still early. Had to break out the maternity jeans today because of my pot belly. Showed my mam and she said that I am huge. I can remember with Emily still being in my jeans until i was 5 months.

Spell~ my prayers are with you hun! I know this is a hard time for you! Soooo happy to hear that the bleeding has eased up! :hugs:

truth~ hope you find something comfy to wear! I haven't tried on dress clothes in a couple of weeks.. I have a feeling they'll be tight!

Brynden~ I don't know a whole lot about the CB ones like that.. they don't have them here in the US.. I agree with Deb though that there are a lot of factors that come into play and I am sure it's fine! :hugs:

Deb~ I'm living in yoga/stretch pants right now.. I'm sure I won't make it much farther without needing maternity pants! Did you get an Angel Sounds doppler or a different one?

Hmm that's interesting I was gonna go out and buy another one to try in a few days but maybe it's not worth it... How far along were you when u took the test debzie?

Thanks holly I'm trying not to worry!!

Yeah holly got the anglesounds doppler

Brynden I was just shy of six weeks and still getting 2-3 started worrying me so have not took another one since.

I guess maybe I won't buy another one then... I don't wanna be disappointed again and worried... I just wanted to make sure my levels were going up cuz I don't think my doc will see me till ten weeks

Don't worry Brynden, I have read loads of stories of them not being accurate and Debz is a perfect example, I suppose they can cause more harm than good x

Thanks ladies - I decided not to buy one for now...

Ya...I'll see what my doc says...I'm sure they won't take me much sooner than 10 weeks though... :(

You can always pay for a private one :shrug: not sure if they do them in Canada like they do here but there are loads of private clinics offering them :winkwink: It's money well spent if it makes you feel better :winkwink:

There's one private place I know of but they only take you at eight weeks and it's not like a real doctor place... It's one of those places that does 3D and 4D ultrasounds

Good morning ladies have not felt too bad this weekend oh been home so i have had plenty of naps and sleep in general and feel much better for it. Sickness only strikes when I get too hungry bit still keep going dizzy. On a better note got sick of waiting for my scan appt to come through so I rang. 29th June at 11.40 cannot wait. Two weeks and two days and counting. X

I'm having a paranoid day since I don't feel pregnant anymore. No sickness. It's making me worried.

Somedays i feel like that:( we will never ever have carefree preg after what we ve been through.

ladies, i think i might be miscarrying. Just had a gush of watery blood and now bleeding.

Truth ~ I've had a few of those days too.. some days are worse than others. Can you get another scan to ease your mind???

Deb~ that's awesome that you have your next appt. date! it's right around the corner!

Glowstar~ I'm sorry hun.. don't think the worst quite yet- 50% of the time bleeding is normal.... are you able to go to the doc and have them take a look??? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->