BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Good Morning Ladies.

Its a so so day. Cant wait for my appointment on friday.

Thanks Poppy. 6 more weeks to go before my elective gender scan!!! I will probably make my appointment soon.

your #'s and hpt's look great Glowstar!! I agree that you should definitely still go for the next round of bloodwork! Praying it all continues to go well! :hugs:

Happy 10 weeks Truth :hugs:

Thanks Debzie....do they have any idea what caused/causes it :shrug:
I will go back again first thing Thursday morning and hope I have the results same day or Friday. It's the not knowing one way or another :wacko:
I've just been to bed for a couple of hours to kill some time :winkwink:

Yesterday was such a rough day for me- one of the ladies I follow that was a day ahead of me lost her baby yesterday :cry: It REALLY shook me up- I don't even know her yet I cried twice about it. Just a reminder to me ... makes me feel SO vulnerable and scared. I've already felt enough of that as it is so far-- but there never really is a "safe" point until you hold that baby in your arms. It doesn't matter how great of a person you are~ it can happen again. Makes me so unbelievably sad.

I had 2 bad dreams last night too- that I needed to go to the hospital ASAP to check on the baby and another that I was bleeding. Not pleasant at all. I was for sure checking the TP when I woke up this morning.

I know I have NO reason to believe anything bad will happen- everything has gone GREAT so far- but I know it's not a guarantee either. It doesn't help that after having severe nausea for the last 3 days that it eased up some yesterday and today.

I've been incessantly praying for the health of this baby that I am carrying~ please God let it all continue to go well!

Oh Holly the anxiety of pregnancy after a loss is horrible. None of us will feel any better until we are holding these little ones in our arms.

When is your next appointment.

Oh Holly the anxiety of pregnancy after a loss is horrible. None of us will feel any better until we are holding these little ones in our arms.

When is your next appointment.

Thursday morning.. I can't WAIT! I was tempted to call and try and be seen tomorrow just to put my mind @ ease- but I know whatever will be,will be.. moving it ahead a day isn't going to change anything!

Yup.. my FS offered to let me do one more before heading back to my OB and I FOR SURE took him up on the offer!

Happy 10 weeks truth.

Holly so sorry you are feeling anxious I haf some really dark days a few weeks ago but they do pass.

Glowstar I never dis get to know why I spot. It's either implantation or progesterone withdrawal bleeding. I did buy some progesterone cream and used a tiny amount think thats why I only spotted for days not weeks this time.

That's not long to wait Holly :hugs:

Thanks Debz.....I suppose I am just in the waiting game now. Feel like I am sitting in the middle of a set of scales which could tip either way. We are going on holiday a week on Monday to Turkey and feel like I can't even get excited or do anything to pack until after this Monday is over. Will now have to worry that I will either be going on holiday straight after a MC or going and worrying the whole time because in a foreign country :wacko:

Glowstar i go Turkey in 4wks just having to sort insurance out for taking my injections out there pfft... i got a good feeling your going to be ok :hugs:

Anybody else taste buds are bland? I dont have a taste for anything right now

Glowstar~ I'm for sure hoping that you go away with GREAT news!!! :hugs:

Truth~ I go through phases where I'm like that- where NOTHING sounds good- NOTHING at all.

Awe Glowstar I'm really hoping your little bean is ok and that you can go away knowing everything is ok!!

Lol thats it Holly. I just ate to be eating.

I made my appointment for my elective ultrasound 16 weeks and 6 days (August 1st) let the count down begin lol

:happydance: that's AWESOME truth!!! I can't wait til I get close to scheduling mine! I think I'll do what you do and schedule it when I get to around 10 weeks! :)

Yep and countdown the last 6 weeks. Then the next 4 weeks for double comfirmation. you have 1.5 week until you schedule yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->