BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Oooooh you're making me excited!

Definitely cheers me up to talk about POSITIVE things! :thumbup:

Yep just over 2wks, i be nearer 21wks when i have it lol

Poppy- feels like just yesterday that you were just @ 16 weeks! Time flies ! (sorta! lol)

Once you hear girl again go buy something pink please lol.

Im in Limbo, Poppy are you buying a double stroller? DS2 will be just turning 3 when LO arrives but he still likes to ride in his stroller probably because we only use it at the mall or park. I dont know if I should invest in a sit and stand stroller or just make him start walking lol

Gone quicker since i got passed 12wks and thought id relax, but now im waiting to feeling baby and getting paranoid that i havnt yet :dohh: ughhhh dont think we'll ever stop worrying x

Poppy that is definitely a girl let me tell you it took a long time for me to feel McKinley move but I felt the boys early. DH never got to feel her move because her kicks and punches at 22 weeks werent strong enough to be felt on the outside.

lol i will buy something pink for deffo :haha:

Hmmmm korben will be 19mths and we already got a Quinny that dont get used much cos im always in the car apart from like you going the mall or park.. so was thinking of buying a easy fold down buggy for korben and using Quinny for newborn when me and OH go anywhere :shrug: dunno lol

Poppy what about when its just you, you cant push both of them lol

I remember i felt korben at 18wks... think im more paranoid this time around, if id not lost one i know i wouldnt be like this. I can hear her through the doppler she's a mad head but just dont feel her x

As long as you can hear her on the doppler she is fine. give her a few weeks she might just be a lazy baby lol

My first was a lazy baby and she was exactly the same when she was born :winkwink: She only really used to move in the early evening and even then it took a bit of coaxing from 20+ weeks.
We will all be bald with worry soon :wacko:

She must be lazy then and yes Glowstar you got that right cos i know once i can feel her if she has lazy days and not moving much i be in a panic again :haha:

My first leah was so lazy she never kicked. The one i lost was kicking me at 15-16 weeks he beat crap outta me ;). Boys are maybe more active. Iam watching baby hopes on tv and there are sad and nice stories:( really nice, saw a baby getting fed and i got a gushy feeling in my breasts , cant wait to hold and feed my baby:) today bit of brown blood but that means old blood? Holly so sad about ur friend:( i would break my heart if any of us loss, we have to think positive.

Spellfairy im watching same program crying :cry:

Yes with this being my first girl im not use to no kicking at this stage so was making me paranoid, glad some of you already have girls to tell me they lazier than boys lol

I can't remember how soon I felt my son start to kick~ I was so naive and innocent- I didn't think twice about meeting ANY milestones! I was just preggo and that's it!

Spell~ sounds just like old blood! I agree- it's soo upsetting when a loss happens. :cry: We better have NONE of that around here!!!

So I got my doppler today :happydance:

I ended getting a HiBebe one where you can see the heart rate on the screen... well- I know its super early- don't know that I "heard" the h/b but a couple of times it jumped up to 159,161 then disappeared.. not sure if the doppler was acting funky or whether it was the baby moving around or WHAT. So, I didn't get to hear a steady h/b which I honestly didn't even expect- but hoping that when the #'s changed to 159 and then 161 right after that it was the baby passing by! One can hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->