BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Boys are so active even outside the womb.....I'm having a boy day ....my guts saying boy today lol this is going to be a long 6 weeks

So tempted pull out my doppler. Poppy what's the earliest you heard lo's HB?

Im having a heartburn day grrrrrrr... never got heartburn so early with the boys

With my last LO 10wks, didnt get a new one till i was around 12wks with this one. Was really low down in pelvic area tho.

Holly ur havin a girl, and u found it with that hb cos an adults isnt as fast so had to be baby ;) how much was urs? I am guessing the angel one doesnt have a lcd so u can see the rate?

Morning ladies,

I got the angelsounds one and it is just a hand held doppler with ear phones, not as posh as holly's. I still cannot find a heartbeat on mine, find the whooshy noise of ?placenta but then locate one of my pulses so I cannot hear anything else grrrrrrrr. Will keep trying.

I've got two girls and was 100% convinced the second was a boy! Felt a proper kick at 15 weeks and she moved, wriggled, contorted and kicked 24/7 after that. So different to the gentle sedate kicks if my first. Was shocked when they told me girl but their personalities outside the womb absolutely reflect how they are now. One is quiet and shy the other is confident and full of herself!
If everything is ok with this one I will get a Doppler but might try and hold off until 12 weeks or I will probably just stress.

How is everyone feeling today??

Glowstar did you take B-vit with the soy? or anyone else cos need help on the Soy thread, few new people and i didnt take anything when i took Soy.

Yes I did Poppy...this cycle I took Soy, Vit B6 10mg, Folic Acid and also Maca 500mg :thumbup:

I just took prenatals with the soy they do have some b vits on but within rda. Will have a peek in.

Glowstar im feeling good today no nausia boobs. feel fine too just cannot stop eating and am so moody. Can't wait for Emily to go to preschool this afternoon as she is really trying my patience. Feels like bad pmt.

Cheers :thumbup::haha: Can't be bothered reading it today...how awful is that :wacko: Just the way I'm feeling today :nope:

5 soy 1 asp 1 folic on day 2,3,4,5 month before the month i got preg i think i took 7-8 soy tabs i went mad cos i gave up week after. When my oh got fever and chicken pox along with my exams we did not bed but the deed two days before ov test worked and taking a pile of soy lol.

Glowstar that was a lot meds that lady was taking wasnt it? lol think best to drop those whilst taking soy incase something in there that counteracts against the soy :wacko: told her anyways

Good Morning Ladies.....Happy 10 weeks Debzie!

I have the doppler they use at the doctors office but with the heartrate read out. I may hold off another 12 weeks.

The cycle I got my bfp on soy I was taking just soy.

Poppy - I was taking 50mg b6 while taking soy and I'm still taking the b6 now

Poppy I know!!! bit of an overkill for first attempt :wacko:

Happy 10 weeks Debzie :thumbup:

Glad everyone feeling OK. I kind of feel OK-ish. Still spotting but only when I wipe and feeling a bit crampy today so making me feel down. The spotting has got little tissue type bits in it...still brown so still don't know what to think :shrug: Still feel preg when got up this morning...boobs major veins and sore.
This is major anxiety waiting until the HCG test tomorrow and scan on Monday, I just want to know one way or another now. :nope:

t's been a bit of an "off" day yesterday.. my stomach has been super messed up pretty much since Friday of last week.. been taking Colace to help if you catch my drift ~ but hasn't really done enough. Anyway, I was REALLY REALLY hurting yesterday with some rough cramps & couldn't even really move at all- VERY uncomfortable. I also felt like my pancreas was bothering me which also scared the crap out of me.. as a result ~ we decided to go to the ER- largely bc of my pancreas & bc the cramps were so freaking bad- I *knew* it was probably just bc I was constipated- but I wasn't 100% sure- and of course- after having the mc- I worry more as it is.

So after WAITING foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr- they did an u/s and I got to see my ADORABLE little baby. The u/s tech told me she wasn't allowed to tell me anything- I asked "Can you at least tell me if there is a h/b?" and explained I had a MC back in feb. which is why I was wanting to know... She was GREAT and ended up sharing a little bit - she told me not to tell anyone- but said there was a heartbeat- and at the end- she let me see the baby and in less than a week it's amazing how much has changed! It definitely looked more like a little baby and had little nubby arms and was just SOOO cute- the baby was also facing the u/s too instead of the side which was awesome- and then she told me the BPM was 170 I was sooooooooooooooooooo relieved! I am sooo thankful she told me too bc the doc didn't end up telling me JACK~ just that the baby was ok.

PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, they sent me home with magnesium citrate - YUCK- and I am seriously going to start drinking water like a MAD WOMAN!

I am SUPER THANKFUL that all is still going well in there!

Spell~ why do think girl?? Is it the old wives tale that higher means girl? Last night it was 170 bpm. Were you asking what my heart rate was or how much the doppler was??

Poppy I know!!! bit of an overkill for first attempt :wacko:

Happy 10 weeks Debzie :thumbup:

Glad everyone feeling OK. I kind of feel OK-ish. Still spotting but only when I wipe and feeling a bit crampy today so making me feel down. The spotting has got little tissue type bits in it...still brown so still don't know what to think :shrug: Still feel preg when got up this morning...boobs major veins and sore.
This is major anxiety waiting until the HCG test tomorrow and scan on Monday, I just want to know one way or another now. :nope:

:hugs: The waiting and not knowing is the hardest part. It's a very good sign that you still have symptoms as it likely means your levels are rising. I'm sorry you have to wait so long! Assume the best~ that's all you can do!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->