BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Glowstar when I was spotting I had thread like bits in it epu said it was likely to be clotted old blood or indeed tissue paper from constantly checking each time you pee and then some more checking just for good measure.

edit
Holly we must have been typing at the same time
So jealous you got to see LO again, sorry you feeling bad. x

Glowstar big hugs to you.

Holly, did you get a picture? Glad things are still going well

Glowstar big hugs to you.

Holly, did you get a picture? Glad things are still going well

No I didn't.. I WISH! She wasn't even supposed to really show me or tell me anything - which I think is STUPID_ hello- it's MY body and MY baby!

My Dh asked if I still wanted to go for our appt. Thursday for the u/s and call me crazy but I FOR SURE do! :thumbup:

That's great Holly. Hopefully you will feel more at ease x

Thanks Debz, you are all so supportive I really appreciate it x

I dont blame you of course you still want to go to your appointment tomorrow lol

Lol i meant ur doppler as i am for buyin one this week. Yea i heard loadsa times high heart rate meant girl. I didnt have trouble with my girl and my angel son gave me rough time so i am guessing with 130 its prob a boy. Doc told me they call normal between 120-160.

I ordered a HiBebe doppler....

This is the one I got

https://www.ababyoutlets.com/hi_bebe_fetal_doppler_bt200.htm

It's not looking good. Beta has only gone from 15822 to 19583 in 48 hrs. That's a doubling time of 156 hrs and only about 25%. Just started spotting pink...so don't think this pregnancy is going to continue. Still got to go for a scan on Monday...how depressing :-(

Glowstar not everyone's doubles and a lot of women on here have had slow rising results, your results are like mine but i was 8wks.. so i think yours are good for 5+ weeks, See what happens Monday and will be praying for you sweetie xx

Glowstar try to remain positive, my cousin pretty much bleed the first 5 months of her pregnancy she spent so much time in the doctors office and still had no answers. Poppy is right not everyone doubles the same also.

Holly, have a great appointment today!

Glowstar I know it's hard but try to keep ur hopes up! It's still rising so that's a very good thing! Don't give up yet!!

Glowstar~ I agree.. everyone is different.. and they ARE rising which is a great sign! Massive prayers headed your way!!!! :hugs:

I just got back a little while ago from my last appt. with my FS. Will be GREAT to officially be back with my OB. This was the 1st appt. that I wasn't super worried going in to. I hope with each passing day that I can continue to breathe a little easier! Everything went well thankfully.. you could see the lil nubby arms and lil tootsies.. looks like a gummy bear!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/hollw79w/8wks5days61611.jpg

lol they do look like gummy bears dont they? Mine did at 9wks could see arms and legs flapping :haha: Awww lovely pic Holly :hugs:

lol they do look like gummy bears dont they? Mine did at 9wks could see arms and legs flapping :haha: Awww lovely pic Holly :hugs:

Well.. my lil gummy bear was staying put! Didn't really move at all! Lazy! :haha: I can't wait to see movement!

lol bless :hugs: sure next scan you'll see movement x

Poppy can you repost Holly's picture for me to see?

Also question for you Poppy, since Im sure you have a bump now. Do you think you are carrying this pregnancy the same way you carried your boys?

Ugh i cleared my documents last night and Hollys piccy, can go re-edited and post if you want...

I think im carrying higher with this one, was always low with the boys.

Poppy - how are you posting it??? I just go to photobucket.com.. if there's a different way to upload it.. I could try it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->