BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Re done it x

Attachments

• holly.jpg
    holly.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 9
Poppy - how are you posting it??? I just go to photobucket.com.. if there's a different way to upload it.. I could try it?

When you go to reply to a message there is a PAPERCLIP symbol above, click on that and takes you to your pictures, documents etc.

I was all bloat till after 12wks so dont think you can tell how your carrying till later on, plus my hips done the same :haha:

So Cute holly looks just like mine at 8 weeks! Maybe just maybe we will all get girls!

This is the new pic - hope it works!

Attachments

• 8wks.5days.6.16.11.jpg
    8wks.5days.6.16.11.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 7
Poppy posted the old pic.. I think she thought you meant that one.. check my last post...

Oh holly your gunmmy bear is in the middle now maybe boy lol who knows mines is more right sided.

This is my 9wks also in the middle :winkwink:

Attachments

• 9wk scan 003.jpg
    9wk scan 003.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 8
Poppy everytime we say boy you give us reason to think girl again lol

Cute little 'gummy bear' Holly...hopefully you can relax a little now :hugs:

:rofl:

Ok here's my 6wk, 9wks, 12wks and 16wks to show you positions. Im still thinking girl for you :haha:

Attachments

• baby scan 005.jpg
    baby scan 005.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 9wk scan 003.jpg
    9wk scan 003.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 12wk scan 014 - Copy.jpg
    12wk scan 014 - Copy.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 10
  • baby girl 007.jpg
    baby girl 007.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 10
Well ladies that's the bleeding well and truly started now :cry: hopefully it won't be too bad and I can get through the next few days and try and prepare to go on holiday on the 27th. :cry: Hopefully I will be back to join you all again soon :cry:

Sweetie still go to that scan Monday wont you? I know your thinking the worst but you will know for sure after the scan :hugs::hugs:

my fetal pole was at the right side of scan but i said to sonographer next time what side is it on and she said any side i put the probe! so sorry girls she says it depends on probe and what postion its in and to make sure person has it rightway up lol. so what is the right then cos my angel baby was alway right and it was a boy. canni mind what leah was must look up her old scans lol

I just got back a little while ago from my last appt. with my FS. Will be GREAT to officially be back with my OB. This was the 1st appt. that I wasn't super worried going in to. I hope with each passing day that I can continue to breathe a little easier! Everything went well thankfully.. you could see the lil nubby arms and lil tootsies.. looks like a gummy bear!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/hollw79w/8wks5days61611.jpg

looking at ur pic iam looking at mine to cos were due same day. My scan was on the 8.june says 10.4cm/39Hz why different? mine is way way over at right to... weird holly
?

Glowstar Im praying stickey vibes for you!

Spellfairy that means you dont spend enough time chatting since you always have to catch up lol.

I was just looking at little girls clothes online cant bring myself to look at boys stuff this must bt some kind of mental sickness lol

Glowstar ~ :hugs: It might not be what you think it is hun.. there are plenty of success stories out there.. praying for you!!! :hugs:

Spell~ I Think that has more to do with the machine type- nothing to do with the baby.. that's on the u/s screen all of the time. My baby is measuring about 2.06cm which is right on target for a little less than 9 weeks.. did they give you a measurement??

Glowstar Im praying stickey vibes for you!

Spellfairy that means you dont spend enough time chatting since you always have to catch up lol.

I was just looking at little girls clothes online cant bring myself to look at boys stuff this must bt some kind of mental sickness lol

well, the good thing is. you have a 50\50 chance! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->