BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Omg congrats! If you had a bfn then a bfp it's a yes I'd say! I had a faint one before and then af came. But u have a digital so wow! Get ur aspirin in you and drink sooo much water x

Glowstar! That's awesome!!!!!!!!!! I definitely think that's a true BFP! Congrats!!!!

Thanks Holly and Spell :hugs:

I def tested around 8 or 9 days ago and had a stark white BFN on an IC. I was really doing it to check all the HCG had gone and to see if my body was getting back to normal because I thought I had ovulated but was unsure, clearly I had!
I'll do a FRER tomorrow and post the results :winkwink:

Here's my FRER from this morning and an Asda 15miu test I did at midnight last night...

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/frerfmu10dpo17711-1.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/asda15miu9dpo2.jpg

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

You're are definitely preggo hun!! Soooooooo excited for you!!

Congrats!!!

hi ladies just thought I would check in

Hello there pineapple long time no see.

Glowstar I am so stoked for you hun congrats again.

Holly great scan pic and I see the pee pee, I still say girl through.

Truth hope you enjoy your hols

Spell great scan pics too.

Must admit I have had a touch of the green eyed monster reading through your posts this time but I am still soo happy for you all.
AFM I did start temping this month and had all my usual ovulation signs, ewcm pain and increased sex drive +++++++ Temps were low and then had a spike today. We have dtd all we can basically But there is a BUT I am still spotting. tmi Its brown and only a smidgen in my cm and I am still getting the faintest of positives on a hpt wondofo one but negative on an IC 10miu one. So I have no hope for this cycle just now want AF to arrive.

:( aw Debbie :( u and glowstar were in my thoughts a lot. I really I'm going to pray for u pet, send u the luck of the Irish;)

Debzie.....don't write yourself off yet. You must be so close to having no HCG that you will prob ovulate soon...if you ovulate you have a chance :hugs:

I'm still not really believing mine until the tests go darker :winkwink:

Hi Deb :hugs: I've been thinking of you.. I'm glad you checked in :hugs: Don't think you have no hope at all for this cycle.. I know one girl on the MC section who was still slightly spotting and still getting slight HPT's and still actually ovulated- AND got pregnant. So don't lose all hope my dear! It CAN happen!!!

Aww thanks ladies,

If my temps alone are anything to go by I am 2 dpo thats if I have sustained temp shift tomorrow. I did do OPKs that were positive few days ago but I am not going by them as I still have hcg in my system. Time will tell. x

debzie, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Looks like I'm out for this cycle (it's ending just the way the last one did) maybe I'll be joining you ladies next month. I'm off to sulk about it.

So sorry pineapple. Hopefully i will join you next month. X

Well its official I am celebrating my negative pregnancy test, hopefully i will have a positive one soon to officially join back. X

I'm sorry Pineapple...that feeling of being 'out' is horrible.

Debzie...yay for a negatibe HPT :happydance: how wrong does that sound :haha:

Anyway, I have been going insane all day and decided to look in my bedroom bin for the neg HPT I did on the 9th July.....so here it is

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/negHPT9thjuly20112.jpg

and here are 2 FRER's one from yesterday 10dpo with FMU and one from today 5.15pm 11dpo....are they getting darker??

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/2frers2.jpg

Oh I'm so glad I checked in - AH GLOWSTAR That's a BFP!!!! :D:D:D

Thanks Brynden!!! :hugs: Can't believe how far along you are already! and your scan pic is cute xxx

Thanks Glowstar!! I'm really praying this one sticks for you hun!!! You deserve it!!

Yeah Glow it does sound wrong but I am soo happy. It took nearly 8 weeks for my hcg to drop with my last mmc so this is soo exciting, means I can move on. As for your tests defo Biggest Fattest Positive..... I am soo chuffed for you.

Brynden hello there, cant believe how far on you are now, I agree with Glow cute scan piccy.

Debzie...ANYTHING can happen...you are still in this cycle...def don't rule yourself out. No matter what you HCG is if you've ovulated (and you have!) you have a chance :hugs::hugs: I am holding out everything for you...you deserve it after all you have been through since November :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->