BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

:hugs: spell :hugs:

I knooooow how scary it is.. especially after what you went through. I feel like every day my mind wonders if the baby is going to be ok!

I would DEFINITELY give the doppler a whirl! You're far enough along that you should be able to hear it just fine! I LOVE mine.. I listen it once a day just to check and it makes me SMILE .. BIG TIME! :)

:hi: Poppy, Truth, Debzie, Glowstar, & Brynden!

I'm doing pretty well... happy to be almost 15 weeks and I've been feeling minor bits of movement when I go lay down and lay real still for a couple of weeks now.. I can't WAIT to feel the movement when I'm up and about and STRONGER!

I have my gender scan on Monday.. just like Truth! :thumbup: I'm still sure it's a boy though!!

Poppy ~ what an AWESOME bump! Mine is like non existent.. just thicker around the middle! I could have SWORN I'd have a bump by now! :shrug:

Here is my 13w5d bump pic.. the last one I took~

Attachments

• 13w5d.jpg
    13w5d.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 7
Poppy ~ what an AWESOME bump! Mine is like non existent.. just thicker around the middle! I could have SWORN I'd have a bump by now! :shrug:

Awwww Holly little tiny bump :hugs: with my first i didnt start showing till nearly 7mths i was so skinny too.... dont worry your bump will appear but dont think it be obvious till your about 24wks :happydance:

Spell I know how you feel and sadly it doesnt get any easier, I think we will worry until we are all holding our bundles in our arm.

Great bump pics ladies. Monday is going to be exciting, Holly what time is your appointment? Mine is at 9:15am.

Awwww Holly little tiny bump :hugs: with my first i didnt start showing till nearly 7mths i was so skinny too.... dont worry your bump will appear but dont think it be obvious till your about 24wks :happydance:

ACkkkkkkkkkk! That's FOREVER away!!! :cry: I just thought since I already have a son that it MIGHT pop sooner but I guess not!! I'm thinking the 20 week range too bc there is no way I'm going to show that much in just a couple of weeks!

Spell I know how you feel and sadly it doesnt get any easier, I think we will worry until we are all holding our bundles in our arm.

Great bump pics ladies. Monday is going to be exciting, Holly what time is your appointment? Mine is at 9:15am.

My appt. is @ 10am so you're up first my dear! :hugs:

LOL alright monday. I hope I have better luck...darn umbilical cord blocked everything this week.

Here is today's bump pic.. after I ate breakfast too.. aka NO PROGRESS! :rofl:

Here is my first bump pic at 5w6d:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...-little-honey-bean-after-miscarriage-125.html

The ONLY difference is that I can see I don't have as much tummy definition as I had to start. and that I am "thicker".. which I attribute more due to the lack of running!

Attachments

• 14w4d.jpg
    14w4d.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
Spell, can only imagine how you feel. Get the Doppler out. Xx

Holly!!!! OMG!! I wish I was as skinny as you. I can def see progression that bump is all baby. I will post you my 5 week pic and you will pee yourself laughing, I seriously have such bad bloat I look 5 months!! Its ridiculous. I'm blaming my age!!

Spell, can only imagine how you feel. Get the Doppler out. Xx

Holly!!!! OMG!! I wish I was as skinny as you. I can def see progression that bump is all baby. I will post you my 5 week pic and you will pee yourself laughing, I seriously have such bad bloat I look 5 months!! Its ridiculous. I'm blaming my age!!

Well.. I have SEVERE moments of bloat.. I Just post AM pictures.. by night time~ I have a bigger gut! :rofl:

Hello all just thought I would check in.

Spell so sorry your not feeling too good at the mo, Get the doppler out for some reassurance. x x

Holly love the bump pics soo cute lil bump I was like an elephant when I was preggers with emily I just ballooned from 15 weeks.

Poppy am I remembering right did you spot all your first cycle? Looks like I am doing the same I stopped for 5 days. Temp has dropped too so I am actually hoping Af will arrive if so I will ovulate when we are on our hols.

Yes i did Debz... fx'd you ovulate whilst on holidays sweetie and you catch that egg :hugs:

Hi Deb! :hugs: best of luck this cycle! Praying overtime for you!!!!

Well praying does work AF showed up this morning so I will be taking soy cd 3-7 same doses as I got my bfp. This means if I am still on track which you never know following a miscarriage I will ovulate when we are on holiday in ibiza, might be a little tricky as Emily will be in the same room as us. I think we will be using the kids club and my Mam and Dad are coming with us. As I am on hols dont know if I should temp or just take some opks and relax a bit, what do you girls think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->