BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

My thing is this Holly, last monday at 15 weeks 6 days, I had my cervix checked and convinced the tech at my office to try to see the gender she said it looks like a girl but the cord was too close for her to 100 percent, she was looking from the potty angle and I must admit I didnt see a scrotum and neither did DH. Guess she got my hopes up a tad but this pic isnt doing it for me. I need a potty angled boy for confirmation.

that definitely makes sense.. geesh.. I Hope you can find out soon!!!!

Here are my scan pics from today in my journal:

Scan pics

Holly i cant even tell on your scan either, im useless lol :dohh:

Truth demand a potty shot next time :haha: i go for my 4d scan saturday so will be getting mine confirmed for a 3rd time before i start buying anything

She said the legs were in the way. Sucks to be me.

Holly I cant see your pics :(

Good Luck with your 4d scan Poppy, Im sure she is still a girl.

here Truth.. let me try this way

Attachments

• 15w2dSonogram.jpg
    15w2dSonogram.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 15w2dSonogram.Boy.jpg
    15w2dSonogram.Boy.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 12
Thanks Holly, that does appear to be boy parts on the second pic

I must say.. considering I'm paying out of pocket.. I wish she would have taken 5 more minutes to get a better picture :grr:

I know it sucks that our ultrasounds didnt go the way we wanted them too. Your anatomy scan is a week before mine, hope we get better images

Truth think you need to update now your next scan dates, anyone find out glowstars edd?

Poppy is this saturday going to be your last scan?

I am updating now, I get so many scans I just count the big ones so I will put August 26th lol

No will be having some growth scans after 30wks but wont know dates till i see consultant at 28wks.

Okay ladies im obsessing, this is a pic i found online taken at the same place i went to today by the same sonographer looks identical to mine so i guess its really a boy and i need to accept it.

Scan 12.jpg

I know it sucks that our ultrasounds didnt go the way we wanted them too. Your anatomy scan is a week before mine, hope we get better images

I'm actually tempted to go to a different place if I decide to do 3d/4d imaging. I just felt like with the $ I spent to do it.. I would've gotten more.. same for you.. you should have gotten a potty shot and had it PERFECTLY clear!:growlmad:

Aww ladies Im so sorry your disappointed with your gender scans cant remember what I predicted way back then, think it was a girl for poppy and holly and a boy for truth, well got 2 right maybe.

Well I am on cd 5 taking soy........ nothing interesting really. Sending hugs.

Aww ladies Im so sorry your disappointed with your gender scans cant remember what I predicted way back then, think it was a girl for poppy and holly and a boy for truth, well got 2 right maybe.

Well I am on cd 5 taking soy........ nothing interesting really. Sending hugs.

Good luck my dear.. I Hope the soy helps!! :hugs:

Throw the soy in ya for one more day! I took plenty and I've two bundles of joy. Debs I'm praying for u. My oh felt a kick three times tonight! I tol him to slip his hand in at where I thought I felt it. Feels weird cos of pal but I can't believe their still alive! So so happy to be kicked , ESP when my oh felt it at 15 weeks;)

Thanks ladies, I was posting about you ladies in another thread how all of you have coincidence in dates relating to your loss and this pregnancy (as one of the girls if she gets her bfp this moth her edd will be the same as her last).......I did not have any coincidences last time. However if I get my bfp this month my edd will be around the date I got my last bfp very strange hope it is an omen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->