BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Holidays work! Last time I got pregnant on a break away:) good luck:) well Doppler is shit I can find my own but not the other two :( either needs a new battery or wire loose, brand new too :( I put it on and off then it works but trying to find it a nightmare:( I'm not skinny either:( lol I did however get butterflies when inwas pushing it about my tum. Can any of u girls in uk upload links to good dopplers which give heart rate and don't cost the earth. I am sooo sooo paranoid then my mate who reads palms texts me are your babies ok? Omg I lost it . I asked her not to be speculating on the babies again as I feel that it doesn't help. I had loadsa nightmares then woke to feel empty what a blimen rollercoaster and only you guys get it :) I will try Doppler again now. I do think I feel movement but I thought that with last baby and he died week before inside. Having my Doppler work or new one shall give me piece of mind. And after this I'm NEVER getting pregnant again.

Deb~ :happydance: I am sooo glad AF came!!! YAY!!!!! I think since you're going to be on vacation... maybe do the relaxed approach and just remember to have regular sex.. really~ all the extra stuff is just crap anyway.. bottom line- you just need to keep :sex: :) If you and your OH have a harder time managing sex daily or every other day.. THEN maybe do OPK's just to pinpoint the dates that you need to! :hugs: Lots of :dust:

Spell~ I have a HiBebe doppler and it was $100 US dollars and I LOVE IT! Best money I EVER spent. I know you can get cheaper ones but this one tells you the heart rate and it has a little heart next to the BPM that is solid when it recognizes heart tones. Everything has been going well with your LO's.. I'm sure all is ok! :hugs: When do you have your next appt.??

deb: yay for cd1... sounds like you're ready with fist up to take on this cycle... :hugs: Ive got everything crossed for you :hugs:

:hugs: spell: how horrible of your mate to say something like that.... Im sure everything is well with your :baby:ies :hugs:

:hi: everyone! hope you're all doing well.

Spotting now:( fifteen weeks on Saturday :( fingers crossed and positive thoughts. On bed rest and aspirin ( wasn't taken it every day) so scared:( think I found heartbeat:) and I have heartburn and feeling icky so both good signs.

Hi lisa.thanks

Spell sorry to hear you are spotting I read that it is more common with twin pregnancies. Rest up and i am sure all will be fine. Sending hugs.

I wasnt preg last time thou:( and i bled and lost later than this:( good news is its stopped;) every time i get a sharp pain i think the worse:( wish i hadnt told everyone i am preg now. Love these babies and hope their big bro is looking over them.

Glad to hear that the spotting has stopped, I bled every few weeks when I was carrying Emily up until 16 weeks then it stopped. I am sure everything will be ok with these two. Sending hugs. x

Spotting now:( fifteen weeks on Saturday :( fingers crossed and positive thoughts. On bed rest and aspirin ( wasn't taken it every day) so scared:( think I found heartbeat:) and I have heartburn and feeling icky so both good signs.

Im sorry my dear... I hope it stays away and doesn't come back! Just a heads up.. my FS advised me that unless you have a known clotting disorder.. baby aspirin can be a bad thing too.. it actually almost caused me to lose THIS baby.. aspirin can actually cause bleeding.. so just something to remember.. its not for everyone! Rest up and keep your feet up hun! :hugs:

I hope everything is okay Spellfairy but I'm sure they are. Hugs.

I remember u saying that before Holly and I came off it and started taking it less then I had one bleed and went on it. I've been off it for a while on and off really:( but I'm back on it.studies show taking small amounts can do no damage. It's always good news I hear of it but your story so many one in a small amount like you. I won't be coming on and off again. But after reading I see that a yeast infection inflames the area and pinkish discharge comes just like I had. Got some cream and no spotting thankgod. Omg what a journey this pal.

Hey

Truth and Holly - wow, you both have gender scans on Monday. That's so exciting. It's funny that you already think its a boy, Holly. I always thought I'd have another boy till I was a few weeks pregnant this time and then I really started sensing that this baby was a girl. I also had a strong feeling that my DS was a boy, long before my 20 week scan (when the little tike opened his legs to show us!)

Spell - I really hope that your twins are ok and that you get proof soon so you can start to relax again. I can't believe your friend sent you that text! Just remember that it's natural to feel anxious, but it doesn't mean that something is wrong. Big hugs.

Debz - good luck TTC on your hols. It's the best time! A friend of mine got pregnant on honeymoon just a couple of months after losing a baby at 9 weeks. She's doing really well now and blooming!

Poppy - glad that Korben is getting better. I hope you're feeling ok too and don't end up getting sick. Love your bump pic! I should put one on too, cos I'm one big momma now.

Minky

My DS did his first poop on a potty today. So proud of him - hoping he'll be in pants by the time this next one arrives. XXX

Thanks Minky yes korben better but gave it me and ive been really ill, got over the worst but sweating like mad today, going to try eat something today. Its my due date today of the one i lost which is a sad day, but everything happens for a reason.

See you all later xxxx

Thanks Minky ......post a bump pic when you get a chance.

Poppy glad the little one is feeling better. I hope you get well soon.

Aw poppy hugs x x x it's awful. I just heard heartbeat week before my babies due date so that helped eased pain.

Today I defo felt kicks kicks kicks!!! Stood on a rusty nail went to a&e yesterday and they just cleaned it and wouldn't give me a tentnus cos of twins and after loss she says she didn't want to take risk. Dramas lately in my life. On a good note my wee girl is coming home after being with her father a month:) miss her so much. She only heard it was twins and can't wait!

Well ladies tech said its a boy although im still not convinced by this shot she gave me. I would have rather had a potty shot.

boy.jpg

I had my gender scan today and I must say I was NOT impressed! I think my last u/s was a heck of a lot clearer .. we DID get confirmation it was a boy which we already assumed based off the last u/s.. the pic I have isn't great.. I'll upload it in a bit!

My thing is this Holly, last monday at 15 weeks 6 days, I had my cervix checked and convinced the tech at my office to try to see the gender she said it looks like a girl but the cord was too close for her to 100 percent, she was looking from the potty angle and I must admit I didnt see a scrotum and neither did DH. Guess she got my hopes up a tad but this pic isnt doing it for me. I need a potty angled boy for confirmation.

Holly I get ultrasound ever two weeks, due for another on the 10th hopefully i can get her to check more than my cervix.

Happy 25 weeks Poppy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->