BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Thanks Debzie! Good to hear that your hcg is down - how weird to celebrate a negative pregnancy test! But I'm so glad you can move on now!!

Hey all im back from my hols :happydance: Turkey was toooooooooooo hot so glad im back in rainy UK :haha:

Glowstar omg you go girl :happydance: congratz sweetie you soooooooooo deserve this :hugs:

Hope everyone is well and spellfairy loving your scan pic.. aww twins :kiss:

Holly i see the tinkle but too early as girls bits are swollen too till 16wks :winkwink:

Hi Poppy!!!! welcome back....I went to Turkey too....really liked it (Gumbet) was hot though :hugs:

Still not got my 1st Beta result back, they have it but won't give it to me as Dr hasn't had 'time' to comment on it! I know it doesn't mean anything without the 2nd one but after everything that's happened the last month I want to know what it is! Grrrrrr 2nd one tomorrow so will have a word with Nurse to get me the results asap. On that note I am still testing like a paranoid freak...I think I am still in shock that this could happen so soon and worried because it's so soon after a loss. I'm thinking I should change my tickers now....but still keep thinking...what if they've left something behind from the D&C and it's not real. PARANOIA
So here are today's tests....14dpo 7.00pm

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo_1FA6DCA1-7494-CC6A-6C69-B2D18A921C6F.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo_34ADCC21-A2F5-2310-F5D2-0F29F8AF1A19.jpg

Awww sweetie understand you being paranoid i was same after my loss, but here's my 17dpo IC so yours is spot on :thumbup: i really do believe a lot of women who have the D&C can and do get pregnant pretty quickly cos the procedure really cleans your lining ready to try again.

Attachments

• 17dpo in afternoon 001.jpg
    17dpo in afternoon 001.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Poppy....I think mine are 25miu as they are from the pound shop...not the normal 'one step' 10miu I used last time. The lines seem much darker, quicker this time though :thumbup:
I've bitten the bullet and put some tickers up :wacko:

Tickers look fab Glowstar, its out of our hands now so all you can do is try relax which is hard, but i think this little one is here to stay :hugs:

Welcome back Poppy!!! :hugs: I hope you had a great time but I have no doubts that it feels good to be home! How is your bump coming along??? I posted one today in my journal.. not much to report IMHO! I upload it here but im not at home...

Glowstar.. your hpt looks AWESOME and I think you have every reason to be confident. One of my closest friends had a d&c and got preggo two weeks later and now her son is four! I hope they share your results soon!

Can't wait to hear your results Glowstar!! I think this one is here to stay too!! That's a nice dark test!!

Well drum roll ladies...the results are in.......

1st Beta @ 13dpo - 228
2nd Beta @n 15dpo - 616!!

Gives me a doubling time of 32.78 hours!!! stick beanie...please stick [-o<[-o<

Thanks to all you lovely ladies for keeping me sane!!!

The Dr was really nice :thumbup: he said to make an early midwife appointment for around 6 weeks and then they will 'try' and get me in for an early reassurance scan in light of what's happened the last few weeks. So I hope they will :winkwink:

Yay for the good news Glowstar!! That would be awesome to get an early scan!! :D

:hi: ladies! :hugs:

haven't posted on this thread in a while but have been silently stalking you :hugs:

wanted to update on my TTC status:
on May 26th, I went to FS b/c of my looooooooooong cycle (71days yikes). found out my FSH number was a little higher than what the doc expected so I went for further testing and had an HSG test done. further blood work confirmed that I have low egg reserve and the HSG showed my tubes are clear and open. I also have a cyst and fibroid but doc said it shouldn't hinder getting or staying pregnant, he is not concerned about that right now, he really wants to see how my ovaries and eggs respond to meds. so here I am now, I had my appt this morning with the Nurse at the FS office. I will taking injections (300iu of Follistim), doing Trigger Shot (Ovidrel), and IUI :happydance: I'll be on follicle monitoring. My first blood draw and u/s will be cd3. then I start the injections on the 4th day of cycle for approximately 10 days in a row. She also said my dosage may increase or decrease depending on my response to the med. bring on the :witch: getting close to that :bfp: wish me luck ladies!

hope you're all doing well....

That sounds like a really pro-active plan Lisa! Bet you can't wait to get started! keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Hello all

Welcome back poppy, Im booked to go to Ibiza 2 weeks 5 days not that I am counting lol.

Hello lisa so glad that stuff is getting done and hopefully this is the last path you have to take to your BFP.

Glow what can I say I am still smiling at your news. Now it has to be my turn next lol.

Debz, I am keeping everything crossed even my legs and that's pretty tough cos I am peeing every 5 mins!!
Your chart looks good so far!! I need you as a bump buddy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->