BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

thank you ladies!!!

Deb, I just saw your chart and you have a temp dip today...... could it be implantation dip?! I'm keep everything crossed for you too :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks ladies we will see on the morning. Hope to join back soon. X

Hi everyone

Hope you're all getting on well. I've been lurking and haven't posted for a while, but I'm really pleased to see how well so many of you are coming along.

Glowstar - I am so happy for you and really hope that this is the sticky bean you've been waiting for.

Poppy - love the pic of you and your little fella. He's sooo cute: he'll be a great big brother. :thumbup:

I'm 34 weeks tomorrow and as big as a beach ball. Getting really fed up of the 'are you having twins?' comments: I really have to bite my lip. Never mind, I love my wriggly bump so much.

Baby was breech at my last midwife appointment so I've been trying to do exercises to get her to turn and have even put earphones at the bottom of my bump near the 'exit' to persuade her to wriggle her head around. None of the women in my family have any sense of direction and my little Minkster is no different - clueless about where she needs to go to get out! :wacko: :shrug: If the baby is still the wrong way when I go for my midwife appointment next Wednesday, I'm going to my acupuncturist (who helped me get pregnant) on Thursday to see if that helps her turn. I want to avoid a c-section this time if I can, so I really want baby to be in the right place.

Best wishes to all the Soya girls. :hugs:

Minky XXX

Just realised my due date is wrong on the first page of this thread. My little girl is due on 3rd September, not the 9th.

Very excited to see there are some soya twins a'cooking - they do say that soya raises your chances of a multiple birth. :haha:

I found out mine are identicals today:) yeoo and we found wafer thin membrane:) sooo happy. They were lying facing one way and one had hiccups then other one reaching out, then they were back to back heads facing either way then one was lying on top of another maybe Hollyw will upload the pic lol. Soo crazy how twins get on. 14 weeks:)

Hi ladies.....I'm back and wishing I was still in Aruba. It was so beautiful. So depressing to come back to this heat wave. We are almost in triple digits. My two year old has separation anxiety. He has been clingy since we picked him up lol its so cute he is following us around like we are leaving him again poor baby.

I'm glad to see everyone is doing okay. Welcome back Glowstar big congrats. Debzie your chart is looking good. Lisa your plan sounds great. I know you will get your bfp soon. Hi Minky your almost there. Happy 24 weeks poppy!! Glad your back to posting Bryden. Holly I hope your keeping cool in Ny. I missed you ladies.

Awww bless your son :hugs: glad to hear you enjoyed your time away Truth and nice to see you back missed you x

Poppy your at 24 weeks in the US your now viable outside the womb. I can't wait to get there.

I know :happydance: but still dont stop me worrying :dohh: nearly time for your gender scan, are you having one?

My elective is next Monday is august 1st. I had my cervix checked today and ask the tech to take a peak she said the cord was between the leg so I have to wait a few more days to see if I have any more luck.

Ooooooooooo exciting got everything crossed for you :hugs: Your cervix ok then? im going to book my 4D scan for 20th August so something to look forward to.

Nice to have you back, truthbtold. Glad you enjoyed your break and thanks for cheering me on.

Hey Poppy - congrats on reaching 24 weeks. Things are looking good for you now.

I think my baby has turned and is now head down. Yay! My bump has dropped and it feels a bit like I have a watermelon between my legs. The only problem now is that I think my wee girlie is back to back (I feel elbows and legs sliding about behind my belly button), so I'm going to have to do lots of hip wiggling to get her to rotate. The joys of the third trimester!

XX

Minky great news she's head down, but not so good back to back Eeeckk i had back to back labour with my first Rhys NEVER again :argh: get on all fours and get her moving :haha:

[-o< I've still got time and I reckon there's loads of space for her to move about in, so I'm hoping it'll work out alright.

Yes they say up to 37wks they still got room to move so got everything crossed for you :hugs: has she got a name yet?

Minky that great news glad she turned for you!

Poppy my cervix is looking great!

My first went breech at 38/39 weeks and flipped through the night as doc was shocked when he came around to check! She was 7.8lbs:)

On another note I wanted to ask is anyone freaked out? Past two days I have a feeling they were going to slip out whilst I was in toilet:( ( the last loss was shocking when he came out in my hands unexpected :( ) well I keep also thinking maybe they ve died :( why can't I get rid of these feelings:( I've had loads scan in past three months and another one in 2 half weeks but I've had fears but not like this. I remember saying after I was 14 weeks last time saying I hope I don't loose after 14 cos u have to give birth and now that feeling is gone:( if I loose these babies I doubt I would try again as one then twins be too much for me. I might try listen to Doppler later but iam petrified:(

Aww spellfairy its just natural to worry even at 14wks i keep saying to myself ' get to 20wks, then 24wks and i'll be safe' but now im trying to get to 28wks without worrying :dohh: PAL is horrid :hugs::hugs:

Thought id do a 24wk bump piccy ignore stretch marks :haha:

Attachments

• Image024.jpg
    Image024.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member