BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Truth dont understand the whole cervix thing, but is it bad news?

Oh goodness Truth.. I also don't know much about that but I hope it's nothing too serious! :hugs:

Funneling from what I researched online is the cervix opening from the top like a funnel instead of thinning out from the bottom end that's in the vagina. Some ladies on baby center think I could possibly go on Bedrest to keep pressure off my cervix. But just like last time the bigger the baby gets the more pressure is placed on my cervix. I'm just glad I hav my cerclage already. I hope things don't get any worse.

I'm sorry hun. I would for sure maybe just do a modified bedrest in that you just take it super easy whenever you can until you actually DO (hopefully NEVER!) have to be put on bedrest. I'm so glad you have the cerclage in there and with a bit of rest~ hopefully it settles down :hugs:

Thanks Ladies.....I can't take any week for granted. A lady in the Gestational complication board said she had funneling from week 25 to 38 and she had a stitch also but everything turned out fine. That gave me a little hope.

oh that's GREAT to hear!!!!! Keep those positive stories @ the front of your mind!!!!

Hi girls

Truth - I hope that you don't have to go on bedrest so early. That's a long old stretch! There's a girl in the September Sweetpea forum who had similar problems with her cervix and was on bedrest from about 23 or 24 weeks. She found it really frustrating but is so happy now after delivering a healthy baby girl a few days ago (at about 33 weeks).

Poppy - thanks for the comments. I really am on the home stretch.

In the end, I decided to ask for a repeat C-section and I have a date: Tuesday 30th August will be the date I meet my little girl. Very excited and relieved now that I've made my decision.

Minky XXX

Truth - just read your latest post. Sounds like you might not have to go for bedrest. I really hope that it works out for you!!!

Hi girls

Truth - I hope that you don't have to go on bedrest so early. That's a long old stretch! There's a girl in the September Sweetpea forum who had similar problems with her cervix and was on bedrest from about 23 or 24 weeks. She found it really frustrating but is so happy now after delivering a healthy baby girl a few days ago (at about 33 weeks).

Poppy - thanks for the comments. I really am on the home stretch.

In the end, I decided to ask for a repeat C-section and I have a date: Tuesday 30th August will be the date I meet my little girl. Very excited and relieved now that I've made my decision.

Minky XXX

Awww that's RIGHT around the corner!!! :happydance: Can't wait to see some pics! :hugs:

Woohooo Minky cant wait to see her n hear your birth story x

Truth hang in there sweetie this baby is here to stay :hugs::hugs:

:hi: ladies!
poppy, OMG the pics are so clear, so beautiful!!!

truth, I hope you don't have to go on bed rest.. how did the doc appt go? it's so comforting hearing success stories. yours will be too :hugs:

holly/spell/glow/deb, :hi:

minky, wow August 30th will be here before you know it... I had a c-section w/my daughter but that was years ago... I assume they do better incisions these days where it's not even noticable :thumbup: good luck to you :hugs:

so ladies! Im in the TWW now.... Im 4dpo. Im going to test on Aug 19th.... FXed!

Lisa sending massive bucket loads of baby dust your way :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Truth I'm praying for you, hope everything is fine and you don't have to go on bed rest.

Thanks ladies, Im at work watching the clock my appointment is at 1pm.

I hope you get your bfp Lisa & Prock, your pretty close on dates this cycle

Im back!!!! no bedrest yet thank goodness. Doc says Im not funneling a lot so they will check it again in two weeks, if its worse at that time then we can explore other options.

Im back!!!! no bedrest yet thank goodness. Doc says Im not funneling a lot so they will check it again in two weeks, if its worse at that time then we can explore other options.

oh that's excellent!!! I'm happy to hear that!!!

I hope he turns breech, when babies are breech they apply less pressure to your cervix. He can turn back later on lol

Finally the potty shot. He is definitely all boy! I will hold off on shopping until after week 24
all boy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->