BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

With my loss i concieved on 7th Nov, with this one im due 14th Nov

I lost on 13th jan I'm due 21 jan

Day I went for post mortem results and cried to doc I'd missed 3 eggs I got concieved. And weirdly I'm having twins! Have I been given twins to make up for the loss I dunno strange things .

How is everyone?? Been quiet around here.. which CAN be a good thing too hopefully :) I'm feeling the baby move more and more each day which I'm LOVING! Anyone have anything fun planned for the weekend? I work tomorrow ..yuck.. straight after work I'm going to an engagement party :)

Awww Holly glad your feeling movement :hugs: mine does somersaults never sleeps :dohh:

Got my 4D scan in 3hrs thats all im doing this weekend :happydance:

Ooooooh exciting Poppy!!!! I can't wait to do my 4d scan!

How do you sleep at night?? On your side?? Do you use a body pillow or anything? I'm not really able to tummy sleep anymore.. and I'm getting SOOO restless at night... and I know the worst is yet to come :haha:

Ive always slept on my right side with normal pillows, but i know further on i'll be propping my pillows up cos of getting breathless ' lovely side effect of pregnancy' :dohh:

you're lucky that you do!! I just feel the apple in my belly and don't feel comfy laying on my tummy anymore.. especially since I can feel the little squirt wiggle! :haha:

Well here she is weighing 2lb :happydance:

Attachments

• BABYBOND MANCHESTER_13.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_13.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
  • BABYBOND MANCHESTER_14.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_14.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 6
Aww poppy!! Soooo adorable!! Can't wait to see the delivery pics next!! :hugs:

Lovely pics, Poppy. Your little girl is absolutely adorable! I wish I'd had a 4D scan now, cos you get to see baby so clearly. XXX

Hey Holly

I fall asleep every night hugging a great big maternity pillow: it's wrapped around me and between my legs and is pretty comfortable, even at 36 weeks pregnant. I'm usually a tummy sleeper too, so it'll be nice to go back to that soon. XX

Hey Holly

I fall asleep every night hugging a great big maternity pillow: it's wrapped around me and between my legs and is pretty comfortable, even at 36 weeks pregnant. I'm usually a tummy sleeper too, so it'll be nice to go back to that soon. XX

is it a specific brand? I have a body pillow and it just SUCKS! I toss and turn about 50 times before I finally conk out!

I think the body pillow is Mothercare, though I'm not sure whether they operate in the US. It looks like a big bolster. X

Minky not long for you lovely, cant wait to see pictures :hugs:

Good Morning ladies, I have been so busy getting ready for this Disney World trip I havent had time for much else.

Happy 26 weeks Poppy, great 4d pics. I hope you brought went shopping you have been putting it off for too long lol.

Holly glad your feeling movement I dont feel much

Minky your in the home stretch now!

Truth 18wks tomorrow woohooo :happydance::happydance: not bought anything yet lol no winter clothes in shops yet so waiting :haha:

Awwww I thought you would at least buy one thing lol. I went school shopping for my oldest yesterday guess we are ahead over here the stores are full with fall/winter clothes...everything except winter coats.

lol i did look but didnt buy, maybe buy something this weekend, yes we must be behind dont think we get winter clothes in shops till september :shrug:

Well I was hoping for an uneventful cervical length check appointment today but no such luck. my cervix is still long but its funneling, the U/S tech wouldnt say more than that I see the doctor tomorrow. Praying everything is okay. I couldnt imagine bedrest this early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->