BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Truth, I sure hope you don't have to go on bedrest and glad you have that stitch in there....keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Poppy love your 4d pics...how cute is she :kiss:

Truth i must e thick cos i still cant work it out where is his bits and legs? :dohh::dohh: ad enough looking at my own potty shot

LOL Okay its official Poppy is the least equalified of us to examine u/s pics. Its a potty shot but ith thighs only not full legs.

Holly I feel so much better now that I have my potty shot lol

Glowstar when is your due date.

So far we are two ad two, two boys and two girls. I wonder what Spellfairy is going to have.

lol... I VERY clearly see a pee-pee :haha:

I bet Spell is going to have 2 boys! That's my guess! :)

Im guessing one and one.

Holly have you decided on a name yet?

We are still flip flopping. DH wants a an usual name he likes Rohan Axel lol

Im guessing one and one.

Holly have you decided on a name yet?

We are still flip flopping. DH wants a an usual name he likes Rohan Axel lol

I like Rohan.. one of my friends is preggo and due in October and is naming her son Rowen which I thought was really cute! I want something not SUPER common but not too strange either.

Our front runners so far~ Gavin, Grant, or Jackson. Gavin is our first choice @ this point. No clue on middle names!!

I like Jackson its classic but lately I have seen people spell it Jaxson. Gavin is nice also.

I like Jackson its classic but lately I have seen people spell it Jaxson. Gavin is nice also.

Jackson WAS our first choice.. our only concern is that we live in Jacksonville, Fl.. so I don't know.. do you think that matter?!?! :shrug:

I came across a oys name other day n id of used it.... Caylem :thumbup: my sister just had her little oy yesterday called him Cooper.

lol @ not flowing well.

Poppy, I like Cooper and Harper so last name turned first name lol. I have a first name for a last name.

Yes think so unless i hear something else :dohh: Serenity Rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->