BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Hi everyone:) Holly I think blues to lol truth there identical so can't have one of both (as much as I'd love it) lol. Went in for twin to twin transfusion scan but was a week early for appointment, luckily a consultant seen me. There actually measuring only 1 day apart and Arrington fact ahead of there dates;) so seems like their thriving. I'm in for another scan on 24 aug and then 16 sept again, having twin u see a darn lot ESP If they r identicals.

Sounds like they are doing really well Spell :happydance::hugs:

AFM - I had an early scan yesterday and everything looks good. Got to see baby with it's little heart flickering away and measuring 7 weeks 1 day :happydance: couldn't get a pic as the one at the EPAU was too old to do it so I have to go and pick one up from ante natal on Tuesday :wacko:
Then had to sit and wait for and hour and half to see a Dr as my cyst has grown. In the end the DR didn't come so we were told to go!!! The nurse did phone my consultant though and phoned me back to say he was ok with just keeping an eye on things at the moment. Next scan 1st September :thumbup:

Great news Glowstar looking forward to seeing scan piccy Tuesday :happydance:

Spellfairy glad to hear everything going ok with the twins :hugs: try find out sex at next scan :haha:

Glostar I woulda stayed all day and demanded someone seen me, always an excuse with Docs until u loose a little one. Should nt take that. Have u googles cysts etc?

Poppy I do wanna find out but I M so bad at not telling everyone things about the babies I'd let it slip and most people don't wanna know. The feeling of boys is going down but I really don't mind what they are tbh. I love pink but I have a girl also. The urine test twice said it was boys and last time with my angel son it was same colour so who knows?finding out would be good as then I could be ready for them! Still shocked it's twins really!

Hi everyone:) Holly I think blues to lol truth there identical so can't have one of both (as much as I'd love it) lol. Went in for twin to twin transfusion scan but was a week early for appointment, luckily a consultant seen me. There actually measuring only 1 day apart and Arrington fact ahead of there dates;) so seems like their thriving. I'm in for another scan on 24 aug and then 16 sept again, having twin u see a darn lot ESP If they r identicals.

I'm glad everything is going well and that they are thriving!!! :hugs:

Sounds like they are doing really well Spell :happydance::hugs:

AFM - I had an early scan yesterday and everything looks good. Got to see baby with it's little heart flickering away and measuring 7 weeks 1 day :happydance: couldn't get a pic as the one at the EPAU was too old to do it so I have to go and pick one up from ante natal on Tuesday :wacko:
Then had to sit and wait for and hour and half to see a Dr as my cyst has grown. In the end the DR didn't come so we were told to go!!! The nurse did phone my consultant though and phoned me back to say he was ok with just keeping an eye on things at the moment. Next scan 1st September :thumbup:

That's awesome glowstar. I think it's good that they are going to wait and watch on the cyst. The VAST majority of cysts resolve themselves before the 2nd tri~ I had a cyst in my last pregnancy and no one seemed concerned.. after further reading~ it's not uncommon & should go away on it's own anyway! I'm glad things are going well! :hugs:

I had two cyst Glowstar, one was 2.5mm and the other 1.5mm they both shrunk but the U/S Tech told me its normal in the first trimester.

spell, Im glad everything is going well :hugs:

glow, that is awesome news, im glad things are going well :hugs: :hugs:

Mines actually grown...not shrunk.....it's grown 0.5cm in 2 weeks. Scan again 1st september and then next one would be 12 weeks away @ 20 weeks but going to push for one every few weeks until this cyst decides to shrink :winkwink:

Glowstar - glad to hear your scan went well!! That's a big cyst! Hope it shrinks down quick!

Hey stranger how have you been? See your settling into the second tri!

I have my anatomy scan tomorrow.. SOOOO Looking forward to seeing the baby!!!

Truth~ isn't yours around now too???

Oh wow Holly that came fast, super excited for you.

Mine is on the 26th

For some reason my doctors office wont allow us to book the anatomy scan until 19/20 weeks

Yes~ I'm excited! They do it here between 17-18 weeks. I am DYING to see the baby again.. the gender scan was a FREAKING JOKE so I feel like it's been forever since I've really seen the baby.. Yours is right around the corner!

Happy 19 weeks!! :hugs:

Thanks. I hope it goes by fast for me. I cant wait to see my little guy again too, every time we see them there bigger lol

Hey stranger how have you been? See your settling into the second tri!

Hey hun - I'm doing good! Yup I'm so happy to be so far along already - seems like it's gone by pretty quickly already! Don't have anatomy scan till Oct. 4th tho!! So long to wait! I may go in for a private gender scan before then....

Happy 19th week Truth :happydance::happydance:

Brynden happy belated 15th week :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back