BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

:haha: it will come soon... just think your into your 23rd week now :happydance:

true, true.. didn't think about it that way! :) Always sounds good to consider the week you are in.. lol

Had a wee 22 week 3/4 d scan today. Was disappointing but I'm getting another shot for a video in two weeks when they won't be as skinny and hopefully in much better positions. One was sitting on the head of the other lol

aww spell.. that's hilarious that one was on the other's head :haha: That must be the one who wants to be in control :winkwink:

I go for my 3d/4d scan on Sept 28th...

Hi ladies got my crosshares this morning. Hope I rejoin you this month. X

Good Luck Debbie..fxd for you!

Happy 22 weeks Spell and Holly. Spell most people suggest not to get 3d/4d scan until week 27 because the pictures come out better due to the baby fat your LO accumulate. If I decide to do one it wont be until about that time.

Happy 32 weeks Poppy! Have you brought any new baby stuff.

How are things going Glowstar?

Holly and Spellfairy happy 22 weeks :happydance:

Truth happy 24 weeks a day early as im out tomorrow :haha:

No not bought anything yet,but need to get my ass in gear :dohh:

With my DS i had 3D at 28wks and this one just over 26wks was inpatient lol

lol Poppy you better get on the ball! You only have 8 weeks left

lol i know, think id learn because korben arrived 2 weeks early.

With korben he spent more time in my bed :dohh: but he still climbs out his bed in middle of night n climbs in with me so dont think i'll be able to with this one :shrug:

We have the same problem with Marcel. I want him out now he sleeps wild and takes up too much space lol. Its hard breaking that habit.

Yay happy 24 weeks for tomorrow truth :hugs::hugs:

Hope everyone is well and ticking along nicely :kiss: I'm fine, tho still being a bit sick...here's my 12 weeks 5 day bump.

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo_BDE86ADC-A22E-CD9B-ED6A-CFA5FCC5088F.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->