BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

my last comment didnt post. I was asking about coming home outfits. Holly I know your in the sunshine state so it should be fairly easy to find something cute. Its already cold here and it could possibly be snowing by january since we already had flurries last week.

How will the weather be in Canada Brynden, have you looked at coming home outfits yet.

Im such a sucker for coming home outfits those are the only two outfits from my sons that I didnt give away, I plan to keep them until there old lol

It could be quite cold here in January/February... anywhere from -20 to -40 celcius I would expect and definitely snow! So baby will have to come home in something warm! DH and I have guessed what day we think baby will be born and whoever is closer gets to pick what baby comes home in lol! DH is a fan of the Ottawa Senators (NHL team) so if he's closer I'm sure that's what baby will be coming home in....so hopefully my guess is closer so I can get a cute little outfit! It will definitely have to be a sleeper and sweater. I thought about a snowsuit, but if baby is in a carrier, we'll just put a blanket over him and the carrier and he should be fine walking to and from the car.

Thats so funny I guess if I let DH pick out little man would come home wearing NY Giants stuff lol.

Thats a cute bet.

Good question! Honestly.. it gets very cold here .. I'm at the top part of Florida in Jacksonville.. usually 40's and 50's.. so still pretty cold~ gets down in the 20's at night.. I will probably do something long sleeve with a sweater/jacket and some blankets! :)

And btw- I second the "sports" thing- my DH is a HUGE NFL fan.. we already have a long sleeve baby outfit-- he says that's what he wants it to be!

Oh Holly that is cold for Florida.

Where is Poppy, havent had an update in hours! I hope I talk her up lol.

Yea the only problem right now is we can't find an Ottawa outfit that is small enough... we have a onesie that is a "newborn" one but it's quite big... And that's just a onesie, not a sleeper so baby's legs would be cold haha. The smallest sleeper we can find is for a 6 month old...so...baby might be coming home in some rather large clothes! hah

Im still around not inducing till tomorrow morning, unless i start on my own, baby right down n engaged.

Awwww lets get this show on the road! I hope the contractions start up tonight.

Just thought I'd share some 19 week bumpage with you all :thumbup:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/WP_000230.jpg
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/WP_000231.jpg

Oh what a lovely bump Glowstar!!! :D You're almost halfway there!

Ooo how exciting!!! I know I'm being nosey but I must have missed the reason for the sweep/induction??

Its a few pages back so we are just waiting around for her birth announcement.

Okay Poppy I have no idea what time it is where you are but I need an update. Hopefully I can talk you up again lol.

Good Morning ladies.

Serenity Rose was born at 2.45am UK time after being in hospital for just 45minutes :cloud9: weighing 6lb 14oz

Will post better piccy later ladies :hugs:

Attachments

• serenity.jpg
    serenity.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member