BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Awwwwww she is so beautiful congrats poppy. I am so happy for you.

I havent seen your hubby but from what I can tell she looks like you

Poppy was she born November 2nd or 3rd. Updating page 1

Awwww so precious, How are you feeling? When do you go home?

Congrats Poppy, she is so beautiful :hugs:

nice bump Glow :hugs:

I haven't posted in a while but I do still stalk you ladies :hugs: Im on cd13 and I did Soy cd3-7 = 120, 120, 160, 160, 200 and am still waiting to O... I thought I was going to be lucky like Poppy and O on cd10 but no luck lol. I hope you're all doing well :hugs:

Congrats Poppy! She is beautiful! Glad it went so quickly :)

Congratulations Poppy she is soo adorable ohhh I want one. x x x

:cloud9::cloud9: She's beautiful Poppy :cloud9: you finally got your little girl :cloud9: Hope you are OK :hugs::hugs:

Im good Truth came out of hospital 6hrs after having her, trying to catch up on 3 days of sleep now :dohh:

lol How is Serenity doing? You went home super quick. But your a pro no need to stay lol.

She's doing good but not eating much, she's only drank 2oz all day do far :shrug: see how she goes then have a word with midwife. Ive got terrible after pains so not really enjoying her yet.

How you feeling?

Awww are you nursing or bottle feeding. Hopefully her appetite will pick up.

Im just counting down my weeks. I think this is the home stretch if not its what I am calling it lol. I believe Im next in line for delivery, then Holly, Spell and Brynden.

But Spell may go before Holly, dont they usually deliver twins early or maybe I am mistaken.

Ya twins are often early I think...

Poppy, hope you recover quickly! And hope serenity starts eating better!! Get some sleep :)

Poppy~ I hope you start to feel better! :hugs:

Truth~ yeah.. Spell said something about 36 weeks .. right around Christmas.. there is NO WAY my old school doc will do ANYTHING Before 38-39 weeks.. so unless my lil guy shows up on his own.. I'm POSITIVE Spell will go first! :)

Happy 29 weeks Holly and Spell!!!!

Well im impatiently waiting to get my ball rolling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"