Bfp

Hotbump

SAHM, student, & wife :)
Reaction score
How far along where you when you got your bfp? I was 3+4, so super early. I feel like I've been in first tri forever :haha:

Blazing positive at 4+3. I didn't test until I realized af was late as I didn't feel pregnant at all

Right there with you, I was 3+1 (8 dpo) and yes feels like first tri is taking forever! I'm so jealous of the ladies like one of my friends who find out at 7 weeks or so haha

6 weeks with dd1, which was better, then 3+1 with dd2 and 3+2 with ds. Think I around the same this time!

Silly impatience testing early again!! Feels like first tri lasts an eternity, I agree!! And I always go overdue too :haha:

Wouldn't it be nice to be one of those I didn't know I was pregnant until 20 weeks people?! :)

I found out at 3+3 and I'm only 4+5 now but it already feels like it's taken forever to get here. I think this is going to be a very long few months!

I was 3+3.. Yep it's taking ages. Only gonna be 5 weeks on Monday. Trying to keep my mind off it so the time goes quicker! I'm not a fan of the first trimester I find it very stressful. Xx

I was 3+6 (13dpo), and only one week left of first tri. The first few weeks after BFP felt so slow and torturous, but after seeing baby on a private scan at 9 weeks things seem to have sped up! Xxxx

With my three boys I usually found out around 6 weeks so when I went to the ER for non stop nausea and was told I was only 3 weeks I was shocked :wacko:

I saw my baby at 7+3 and now I feel like my next scan is so far away :haha:

I was 3+2 and I'm with you it feels like its taking forever. My first ultrasound is schedule for 9 weeks and I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->