BFP???

tonya81

Reaction score
I'm new here and I'm having a difficult time determining if I have an actual B FP or if it could be a false positive.
Here's a little of my background. My DH and I have been married 8 months, been together 2.5 years. I have a almost 11 year old daughter from my first marriage. My DH has no children of his own. It took me almost 6 years to have my daughter after trying Clomid only a few times. I ended up pregnant with her without medication however they said she was a one in a million shot, a true miracle baby. I have severe PCOS. Clomid did nothing for me exact make me moody, no follicles grew even with the max dose.
My DH and I just did our 2nd round off LUI after letrizole and Ovidrel 250ncg trigger. This round I had a 30mm follicle and DH had a count of 47mil with 96% motility after sperm washing . Yesterday, 11day post trigger shot and 12dpiuu, I got a faint positive. Took another test this morning and got another positive but slightly darker. I ended up buying more tests and took another this afternoon and it was slightly darker then the one this morning. I think they look darker anyway lol.
I've really got my hopes up and am really thinking it's a true BFP!! Am I jumping the gun and testing too soon?

It sounds promising if the line is getting darker! Do you have a pic?

I do have pics but I can't figure out how to post it from my phone lol

You need to go into desktop mode and then go on 'advanced thread or something and then there's a little paper clip. That's how I do it anyway:)

Yep, if getting darker I'd say positive. You either do it in advanced or have to post it at a holding site like photobucket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->