BFP's 16 and 8 beautiful bouncing babies so far in our 2012 ttc thread

Ok so i like never drink hardly ever like just on holiday so we went out last night and i had a margarita which usually makes me a goner but i like magically did not feel a thing felt totally sober even went shopping after and usually i have to go straight home before i pass out ..yes im a light weight lol it was def weird lol how are the other 2ww'ers doing???

I think my temp is on thw way down so I will prepare for AFs arrival any day now.

Jessica could it be an implantation dip??

Hi tabs, nothing to report here, very boring. I'm trying to keep busy so that it will be testing time before I know it.

No symptoms unless you call wanting to stuff my face with lots of biscuits and chocolate a symptom, but I think that is just normal for me lately.

Too funny Mrs. Duck! Now you have me wanting chocolate!
I don't think its an Implantation dip since AF was due today.....I just think I am going to have a longer cycle this time AGAIN. I do have a hpt coming on Sunday so I can test Monday morning if AF hasn't shown by then!

Gosh, my 2ww seems so far away...only CD3!!

Fingers crossed for ladies testing this weekend!

Glitter x

I personally prefer the 2ww to the time between when af shows and you ovulate that time is a killer for me there is nothing to do its so boring lol

Ok a little frustration here. Temp came down yesterday so I went ahead and placed an order for new opks and now temp jumped back up this morning.

No AF yet, officially late now. Negative HPT this morning... Temp is down, so I guess she's just teasing me again!

7981 - think AF is teasing me this month too. Due today but no sign but temp has dropped a little.

Jess-Same thing here... so annoying!!! I just want her to come and go so i can nove on already!!!
What happened with your job?

I agree with the two of you...I should get her first since I have been waiting for her the longest haha

Come on :witch: show your ugly face already

Well I'm still just doing my OPKs and hoping I get a pos but if I don't get one I defo kno if I ovulated last weekend I defo caught it cos we bd so much.... So confusing being a woman and always a waiting game if only ur finger nails turned blue while u were oing and red if u were pg it wud make our lives more easy lol...x :dust:

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!* is it morning yet? :winkwink:

My job became redundant so I was offered a job at the nearest school to where I live. I accepted but there is still hope that I won't have to move since our kindergarten teacher is leaving at the end of the year but I have to wait it out a while yet!

I hope she gets all of us soon if shes going too!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site... let's see, it's been a LONG journey to where I am now. I experienced 2 blighted ovum miscarriages in a row then conceived my 1st daughter, born in 2005... then I experienced another m/c (don't remember what kind, just that we heard a hb but it was only 103 and that is low and so I knew that was it).. then I had a chemical pregnancy in 2008 and the month after I conceived my 2nd daughter. Now, I always said I only wanted 2 kids, but 1 more definately.. really want a boy! (so does DH) Well, March 2 of this year was a tragic day. I was supposably 18 weeks and 3 days preggo all ready to go in for the anatomy u/s to find out boy or girl... there was no heartbeat After we delivered, we found it was our little boy we so badly wanted, weighing 3.5 oz and was 6 1/4" long. He looked perfect! I know a new baby won't ever replace the boy we lost, but I still hope for another boy. Here we are in the 2ww... I used clearblue digital opk and got my smiley sunday the 29th. We bd'd fri night, sat night, sun night and mon night. We also used preseed just like last time. I'm confident it worked... I guess I would be 4 or 5 dpo today. Lastnight I went to bed about 10pm, went to the bathrom before and had a really bad urge to pee at 1:30am. I like never have to get up in the night to go. I'm going to start testing mon morning. (probably too early though) Wish me luck!

Today is a weird day. Woke up at 6:15. 1st morning temp lower then normal (97.7) Tried to eat some toast but was a hard task...felt very nauseous. Did a little bit of errands, back in bed at 9:30ish. Was just too tired to stay up. Just woke up from nap at 1, took BBT 98.3. Went to bathroom. No spotting. (late last night and early this am saw 3 spots) qtip swabbed...wet and clear... hot flashes, sweating, took temp again 98.6. Went to get mail and trash can at end of driveway went to lay back down (not sleep just relax) took temp again 98.3. Cm still there but more of a watery slippery consistency. Took a frer this am at about 8:30 and got a bfn. Still have cloudy head, backache, sore bbs, tired (obviously), hungry stomach, etc.. due on Monday...really feel I'm out for the month...maybe it's bc of the bfn but who know. Someone pass the Lays. Rofl!

Welcome to our group Mamato2girls. Sorry for all of your losses and fxed you get your stickybean. I added you to our list on the first page.:dust:

So I went out, got a bottle of wine, 2 nice thick yummy looking steaks, a couple potatoes, salad and strawberrys and cool whip for dessert. Gonna seduce my hubby just for fun tonight. yippee

Thank you! FX for you all too! Since I'm new what does that mean you added me to the first page?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->