BFP's Announcements Sticky - 2009

Congratulations Cherry and jojoD!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello ladies...we finally had our dreams come true with the birth of our daughter, Emily Mackenzie...she came into this world one day after her due date on Feb 28th 2010 @ 6:30am weighing a whooping 9lbs 10oz and was 22 1/2 inchs long...we are on :cloud9: and want to thank everyone for their support and courage during our struggle to conceive...you will never know how much it meant to me :flower:

Congrats on your beautiful little girl future_numan. xx

Ohh only just found this section!

Got my BFP in march, after nearly 3 years ltttc
Total shock for us, we were starting to pursue adoption routes, having totally given up on conceiving naturally.
We hadn't done anything different, we had a busy month, MIL was visiting and life was getting on!

I'm now nearly 9 weeks, pretty queasy all the time, very very tired and loving every second!

Wondered why you hadn't posted in here when you can at last!!
Huge congrats hun :yipee:

Hi Can you please add me too. I had my 12 week scan yesterday and everything looks perfect. I got my bfp on 28th feb and its our 2nd IVF go.

We havnt been TTC for very long, Dh and i have been together for 2.5 yrs and in that time ive had 3 surgeries and a battle with endometriosis and dermoid cysts which kept growing back within months after removal.

Congratulations to Farie and Dilek :happydance: wishing you both a H&H pregnancy :wohoo:

hi 21/5/2010 bfp after 3 yrs of trying got pregnant on 3rd cycle of clomid which after loads tests just unexplained fertilty

Congrats Julia! Did you do anything differently this time around? I'm the same as you - TTC 3+ years, unexplained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->