BFP's Announcements Sticky - 2009

Congrats Manchester Lu, There are a lot of PCOS ladies here so you should let us know how you got that wonderful BFP

Well despite TTC for several years, I had never had treatment such as Clomid etc.

I took liquid Agnus Castus briefly for one cycle but the taste was awful and hard to take on the run so I got the tablet form this cycle and got a BFP!

They say it's the herbal Clomid so maybe it worked!

really i thought ac was just to bring on AF, i will giving it a go, thanks!!

Congratulations ladies - you are all lovely 2010 rays of hope! Wishing you happy and healthy pregnancies.

xx

Never ever thought I'd say this but..................:bfp:!!!!!!!! :happydance:

First shot of IUI. If it can happen to me it can happen to all you wonderful ladies!!!

xxxxxxxx

Huge congrats, Smurfette, for your little Smurfit on board!!!

Wishing you a very happy healthy 9

Big:hug:

OMG hun congrats - that is wonderful news - you musssssssssssst be on cloud nine!

Congrats Smurfette, here's to a H & H 9 months!! :)

Thanks ladies. Still feel like I'm going to wake up and it will all be a dream.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got a BFP thismorning!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: excited, scared, worried! trying not to be to hopfull!!! but still:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Massive congratulations Cherry!!!!! :happydance:

I too got my :bfp:!!!

I got mine on Sunday. :happydance: Have been too scared to post it here, because I nearly can't believe it!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->