BFP's Announcements Sticky - 2009

Got my BFP Thursday after 3 years TTC, hsg and lap and dye
Due Sept, Im so excited!!

Congratulations pigginteacher, wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!

Congrat Pigginteacher - have a fab and healthy 9 months! xxx

Huge Congrats PigginTeacher....hope you have an H&H 9!!!!!

Congrats PigginTeacher! Great news!

I haven't been back to the LTTTCA forum in a long while so I wanted to send congrats to everyone who has recently conceived and I also pray for the ones who are still trying..A year ago I would have never thought that we would be close to welcoming our little girl. After years of trying and having no hope I now beleive in dreams coming true. Thanks so much to everyone who was so very supportive and understanding through everything..Love you guys !!!

Congrats PigginTeacher!

Just a reminder to all LTTCers we have a thread in 1st Tri which you are all welcome to join:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ted-conception-let-light-keep-shining-40.html

Please also note that you don't have to be pregnant to pop in and chat nor do you have to still be in 1st Tri, it is just a safe place over on the preggy side for all LTTCers.

Can I join now?

I thought I was making my symptoms up but I've just taken a HPT and it's positive! :happydance::happydance::happydance::yellow:

Not sure how far along I am as technically today I'm on CD60. I'm praying for a nice sticky baby now I've got this far

Congrats Manchester Lu, There are a lot of PCOS ladies here so you should let us know how you got that wonderful BFP

Congratulations! Just read your other post and its such great news!

Congrats Manchester Lu, There are a lot of PCOS ladies here so you should let us know how you got that wonderful BFP

Well despite TTC for several years, I had never had treatment such as Clomid etc.

I took liquid Agnus Castus briefly for one cycle but the taste was awful and hard to take on the run so I got the tablet form this cycle and got a BFP!

They say it's the herbal Clomid so maybe it worked!

Congrats Manchester Lu!!!

Wonderful news, wishing you a H&H 9

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back