Bfps at different dpo

Natilly20

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm currently 11dpo I think! Trying not to think about it too much this cycle but just wondering for those who have had 2 or more bfps / children, did you get your bfp at different dpo's? With my first I never tested until af due so don't know when I would have gotten my bfp before that if I had tested, with my second lo I got a very faint line at 7dpo and darker at 10dpo, I'm so scared to test now at 11dpo in case it's bfn but even if it is does it mean I would definitely be out? So u guess what I'm trying to say has anyone gotten an early bfp in other pregnancies but a later one in another pregnancy?? Please thank you 😊😊xxx

This is my fourth pregnancy and I have gotten BFP at all different DPO my daughter was 13 DPO my son (our surprise baby) I tested after AF was due my second son was a faint 11 DPO and now with this baby I got a faint at 8 DPO! :) I think it all just depends when baby implants fingers crossed for you!! Keep us posted and good luck!

Thank you for your reply, it's good to know that you have gotten it different times with all 4!! Gives me hope if I cave and test and get a bfn in the next day or so or in future cycles 😊 xx

Anybody else please xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->