BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

Dumb question - what is an evap?? Like a chemical??

No not at all! A chemical is where your egg is fertilised and implants but then is shed with your lining at af - so you get a bfp, but then you get your period. It's basically a VERY early mc.

An evap is just where the proteins they stick on the tests kind of show off a shadow - so you can see where the bfp line would be but it's greyish or off white or silvery. They are horrible because sometimes they can really stand out, but with no hint of dye, it's a bfn. More common on the cheapie tests.

Girls, I'm all but out. Pink spotting now and I just checked my cervix and there is fresh blood. AF will probably arrive in full force tomorrow. But I'm ok because at least this month I didn't get any spotting, which means my lining is much better, and hoping that after af I also don't get any more spotting (she normally returns on cd8! :growlmad:)

So :dust: and good luck to the rest of you! :kiss:

BOO, so sorry to hear that magicvw!!! That witch is one evil biatch!! But hey, let's hope next month is our month!! :hugs:

I know AF is on her way, but I just wish she would hurry and just get here and get it over with!!! Ready to start looking forward to next cycle! :)

Have you had a look in the poas gallery - may be you can see something similiar to yours? If there is a hint of pink you will be ok! :thumbup: Will see if I can find one of my evap piccies... BRB

Here you go: On my laptop screen I can only see it if I tilt the screen a bit lol!

https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn115/magicbabyvw/IMGP1708.jpg

will have a look through the gallery and see.

i cant really see anything on your pic, the tests that i did were FRER and a superdrug one.

are they ones that tend to pick up evaps easy? i guess tomorrow morning will show me

I don't know - have never done either. Someone else might know? Good luck for tomorrow! xx

Thanks for the explanation magicvw!! I feel like I am new to TTC, since I was not a member of BnB until after I got my BFP... so all the terminology is kind of new to me. Last time we would BD on all the recommended days then I would wait to see if AF was late. No early testing at all!! But tests are like $16 at the store, so it would be really expensive. !!

Actually I just realized I'm not prepared at all - I don't even have a test for tomorrow!!!

you don't have a test?! :shock: Well you can use mine, I won't be needing it lol! :rofl:
I know what you mean about the lingo on here - I joined when ttc no.2, and with no1 I have to admit I didn't even know when we should be bd-ing in order to get preggers! I assumed that I could pregnant each time we had sex! :haha:

Sparkle I'm so excited for you... and there was me this morning trying to reassure you in another thread that you might still be in with a chance.. and now your've got it.. I really hope you get your bfp tomorrow.

I gave into temptation this morning and used a cheapy 'one step' test and got a BFN :(
I tried to reassure myself that I am still 1 day early for testing.. and that maybe I'l get a bfp using a CB tomorrow on the day af is due

I wish I never tested today as its left me so disappointed & on a bit of a downer.
Still no early signs af is on her way.. Think I'd convinced myself this month It was gonna be my month.. Now I'm not so sure :( :( I feel like a failure :( :(

Sparkle I'm so excited for you... and there was me this morning trying to reassure you in another thread that you might still be in with a chance.. and now your've got it.. I really hope you get your bfp tomorrow.

I gave into temptation this morning and used a cheapy 'one step' test and got a BFN :(
I tried to reassure myself that I am still 1 day early for testing.. and that maybe I'l get a bfp using a CB tomorrow on the day af is due

I wish I never tested today as its left me so disappointed & on a bit of a downer.
Still no early signs af is on her way.. Think I'd convinced myself this month It was gonna be my month.. Now I'm not so sure :( :( I feel like a failure :( :(

Aww hun I'm so sorry! :hugs: Don't feel like a failure!! Like you said, you are still a day early, don't lose hope! Anything can happen!

And, if we do get BFNs this cycle, all we can do is get ready for the next cycle and try to do what we can!! Hang in there! :hugs:

Sun- you better get out to the store and pick up a test.....tomorrow is TESTING day here on this thread lol.

Mandi- you shouldn't fail like a failure, because practice makes perfect :)

Me- I feel like AF is coming she should have arrived today but I only had a small spot this morning and that was it....so maybe she will be here tomorrow. I also caved around 2pm and took a test BFN... I only took the test because I found an extra one when I was cleaning this morning so I still get to test tomorrow with all of you :).

My only symptom the past two days is tiredness, no energy to do anything.... That's a typical AF symptom too.... yesterday I had sore BB's but today they feel fine.

I guess tomorrow will tell for sure....

Sparkle Gem I'm excited for you please post tomorrow after you test!!

and to everyone else here's a little :dust:

I picked up a test!! So I'm all set for tomorrow!!! :dust: :dust:
I'm 6h behind most of you, so I want to see a bunch of BFPs when I wake up!!! :happydance::happydance:

Off to bed!!! Here's some last minute baby dust for you all!!! :dust::dust::dust:

ok well i poas this morning and the line is there again but still so so faint :cry: i think its just too early and not got enough of the hormone yet. I only used the FRER will hold in pee again for 4 hours and use a superdrug see if any different. There is deffo something there though i just need to wait until it gets darker. I'm scared it wont be a sticky bean which is why its so faint. either that or 12dpo is still too early for me :shrug:

It's normal to be really faint at 12dpo! It will get darker I'm sure! :hugs: Hang on in there! x

Well as for me, my temp rose again this morning :saywhat: and there is no sign of the fresh blood I found at my cervix, although I haven't checked internally yet today. Any I tested and :bfn: They are not very sensitive tests and only picked up my last bfp at 15 dpo, so it's just a waiting game now! Boo!

Good luck to the rest of you! :dust:

hey you are still in then!! :happydance:

i have found a pic on the net what the test looks like my phone wont get a clear pic:

https://babydreaming.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/12dpo.jpg

im just scared it is so faint and not going to be a sticky one, i need to remember its only 12dpo and stop getting myself into a tizz! going to do a superdrug one at next pee and then not going to do anymore until af is late because i am doing my own head in anylising lines!

i hope we get lots of bfp's today there are a lot of nye testers!:thumbup:

Hey-so sorry to intrude, but was just reading this thread for hope. I'm 12dpo today and I'm so scared to test. I think it will be a bfn and AF isn't due until 2nd.

That is defo a BFP btw!!! CONGRATS!!!!xxx

Hey.. tested this morning and got a BFN.. lots of cramping still.. but think AF will be here soon..
Actually i am kinda relieved tbh.. because wasn't eating so healthy and had a few glasses
of wine over the holidays.. was feeling REALLY guilty about it too.. and I know it would have
been in the back of my mind for the entire 9 months if I had been preggers.
Now I feel like I can concentrate on being really healthy for next cycle.. and also have
a better awareness of my body...
GOOD LUCK AND MUCHO MUCHO :dust: to you all!!
Looking forward to seeing some more BFP's!

Sparkle_Gems - that looks like a for SURE BFP to me!!! CONGRATS!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->