BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

Hi girls, sorry to intrude..
Im 6 days late for AF today. Got the doctors at 9. Im so scared, but pleaseee send lots of luck my way. Much appreciated
Buckets full of babydust to all you testers today
xxxxxxx

Hey.. tested this morning and got a BFN.. lots of cramping still.. but think AF will be here soon..
Actually i am kinda relieved tbh.. because wasn't eating so healthy and had a few glasses of wine over the holidays.. was feeling REALLY guilty about it too.. and I know it would have been in the back of my mind for the entire 9 months if I had been preggers.
Now I feel like I can concentrate on being really healthy for next cycle.. and also have
a better awareness of my body...
GOOD LUCK AND MUCHO MUCHO :dust: to you all!!
Looking forward to seeing some more BFP's!

:dust::dust::dust:

Too scared to Test this morning now after getting a BFN yesterday :(
AF is due today... so if she hasn't shown her ugly head before I go to bed tonight, Then I will test again tomorrow... I don't want to put myself on a downer again today.

Sparkle if your test looks like that one.. then its definately a BFP hun
Wooohooooo congrats hun, I'm thrilled for you :flower:

Good Luck to all the other testers today

hey you are still in then!! :happydance:

i have found a pic on the net what the test looks like my phone wont get a clear pic:

https://babydreaming.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/12dpo.jpg

Looks the same as mine did ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i really think its a BFP! x

thanks ladies i have just done a superdrug one and there is deffo something in the positive window all be it faint but darker than yesterday, i think i have got my bfp but i still dont want to get too excited as so early days and i have had a mc before.

I can't believe it because i was sure i was out :shrug:

baby dust to everyone testing over the next few days x

Congrats to you all who got your :bfp: or *maybe* your :bfp: :happydance:

My last cycle was 23 days, which i am today and no AF so far! Got hardly any symptoms apart from (warning tmi) when i wiped this morning i had yellowish creamly like CM? (not an infection dont worry!) lol. But yeh... thats about it :shrug:

My LP is low aswell (im about 9-10 dpo today - which is pretty good for me!) but IC came up :bfn:. Hoping :witch: stayes away abit later so my LP can increase.

FX to you all!! Should be quite a few posts on this topic today :winkwink:

Hi Sorry to intrude

BabyNo1 my test was exactly the same yesturday and this morning. I really hope its a BFP.

Good luck to everyone x

:bfn: for me. :cry:

good luck to everyone else testing within the next couple of days.

sparkle_gems - That's a BFP if I ever saw one!!!! Congrats!!! :happydance:

cookie83 - Hello and congrats to you as well!

Lots of dust to all the other ladies who are waiting for a few more days past OV - still thinking of you all!! :dust:

I didn't test this am cuz the telltale cramping and lame headache is here :( I should be looking at AF before the end of the day. If not I will test tomorrow, but it's pretty obvious. I figure I won't bother wasting this test and getting a BFN in the face!!

So lots of luck to us BFN'ers for an early 2011 BFP!!! :hugs:

Hello again.. looks like I am still going to test for that BFP!
After getting a BFN this morning I was reviewing the past year of
cycles and :dohh: I fluctuate between 28 and 30 days!!
So even with that BFN this morning if :witch: still hasn't shown up
I will be testing again on Jan 2nd!!:happydance:

congrats on the :bfp:'s and don't worry BFN's.. it will happen for us!!
fingers crossed and lots of :dust::dust:

Congrat's Sparkle Gems & Cookie on your BFP's and if I missed anyone else Congrat's!!!!

Sun- I'm in the same boat as you I have all the symptoms of AF and the :witch: will probably be here by end of day if not in the morning.... So I don't feel like wasting a test either or getting that BFN..... Well I guess I don't have to not worry about having a few drinks tonight!!!! lol.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting to test....I will be checking back to see those BFP's later today and tomorrow!

Happy New Year's everyone!

Morning everyone! :flower:

Well, the :witch: got me this morning, so no need for testing here! :nope:

Ohhh well, time to get excited for the next cycle I suppose!!

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test! And big hugs to everyone who got their BFNs. :hugs: FX'd that next month is our month!!

:dust:

Sorry Mrs Owen :( Better luck next cycle!

I think I'm actually only 10dpo now :dohh: Been tinkering with my chart and with a different detection method, FF put my crosshairs 2 days later - and I think it looks more likely. So - FX still in with a chance! Blimey this cycle has been a rollercoaster! :rofl:

Hi ladies. Congrats to those with such fabulous news. Here's wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Sorry to those ladies who missed out this month. Here's hoping 2011 brings happy news and very soon.

I tested on NYE morning and got a BFN : ( But AF yet to show. Will update once something happens but I think I just had a busy month and perhaps the stress put my OV back??

I think I'm actually only 10dpo now :dohh: Been tinkering with my chart and with a different detection method, FF put my crosshairs 2 days later - and I think it looks more likely. So - FX still in with a chance! Blimey this cycle has been a rollercoaster! :rofl:

yay! when you going to test or are you going to wait until AF is missed?

yay! when you going to test or are you going to wait until AF is missed?

Well I don't really know when to expect her anyway - my LP has been erratic of late, and this month I'm taking B vits which will hopefully lengthen it anyway, so, in a nutshell, no blinkin idea!! :haha: I have no tests in the house. I might try to pick one up tomorrow but don't know if the chemist will be open (only available OTC from the chemist here - you have to ask for them - :blush:) so may be not till Monday in that case, if still no af, and if I haven't gone out of my mind completely by then! :haha:

Mrs.Owen - Best of luck for an early Jan BFP!!

magicvw - I also had a crazy cycle - I actually don't really think I OV as all my tests were negative - just got some weird unusual ewcm very VERY late in the cycle (CD18-19) and my cycle is rarely as long as 28 days. So I don't know what's up with that - but I can feel AF - will be here tomorrow am at the very latest.

nov_mum - Sometimes if I am stressing about AF it is a wee bit late - ofcourse adding to the stress!!! My AF isn't here yet and it could be due to xmas stress/change of schedule - but it's not really late yet!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->