BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

Woke up this morning with bad AF cramps - I expect her to show tomorrow am. It's not over 'tll it's over though ladies!!!! In baby club there was a thread about symptoms and one of the biggest ones is feeling like AF is on it's way any minute!!! That's how I felt last time - and how I feel now. Still pretty sure I'm out - but I was last time too!!

BRING ON THE BFPs!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

FX'd that she stays away girl!!! You are so right...not over til it's over!! :happydance:

Hello ladies. Well i'm testing tomorrow (either 10 or 12 DPO not sure!) after a promise of no symptom spotting this month i've got sore boobs, lower back ache, lower abdomen burning on left side, v tired, a bit sea sick. Only really testing to see if i can have a drink tomorrow night.

Getting v nervous now. Silly really cos if it's BFN i won't believe it quite yet and if it's BFP i'll think it's too early and will go away :((

Pleeessssee pleeweeesse pwetty pweeeessse can it be a BFP ??

Will be testing at about 7.30 tomorrow morning....

Good luck to everyone.

Munchkin....xx

I'm due on either tomorrow or Saturday, hoping it doesnt show, but think im out this month! :( hoping to get my bfp soon! boobs are really sore, and feel as though AF is coming, FX and lots of baby dust to all :D

Just been to the loo and cm is tan - the start of spotting/af :( ALthough I did get just a tiny amount (same as this) with last pregnancy...

ive cheated today and tested a few times :blush:

i have a very very faint line on the superdrug and the same on the FRER. i dont know if this is it or just getting my hopes up. I thought i was completely out but im not sure now? :shrug:

I think I am going CRAZY today with waiting to test in the AM!! Getting up early with OH and testing before he goes to work... EEEEKKKK!!!!
FINGERS CROSSED GIRLS!!!! and mucho..
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just been to the loo and cm is tan - the start of spotting/af :( ALthough I did get just a tiny amount (same as this) with last pregnancy...

Hang in there girl, there is still hope! Especially if that happened w/ your last pregnancy!! FX'd!

sparkle_gems...OMG!!! I really hope this is your month!!!! :happydance:

Good luck tomorrow morning canadabear!! FX'd for you!! :flower:

oooooo can you post a piccie hun?

i have just tried to take some pics but they are so blury its impossible to see anything :-( i have just dug out the FRER i did a few days ago which has absolutly jack squit on it except the control line and i have compared it to todays and there is deffo deffo a faint line there, going to test tomorrow hopefully it will be darker and can get a pic? knowing my luck it will have disappeared :growlmad:

Have you tried pressing the macro button (looks like a tulip) - good for close ups x

Hang in there girl, there is still hope! Especially if that happened w/ your last pregnancy!! FX'd!

sparkle_gems...OMG!!! I really hope this is your month!!!! :happydance:

Good luck tomorrow morning canadabear!! FX'd for you!! :flower:

thanks hun i feel a bit sick with excitment! how am i going to sleep tonight?

i have just tried to take some pics but they are so blury its impossible to see anything :-( i have just dug out the FRER i did a few days ago which has absolutly jack squit on it except the control line and i have compared it to todays and there is deffo deffo a faint line there, going to test tomorrow hopefully it will be darker and can get a pic? knowing my luck it will have disappeared :growlmad:

I thought a line meant it was it?? Even if very faint?? Maybe I am wrong though?? xxx Sounds like this is it to me!!! xxx

HAHA I really don't know HOW you will sleep, I've been having trouble sleeping the past couple of nights just knowing I get to test soon..If I got a positive or what I thought MIGHT be a positive I would probably be up for days, too excited to even THINK about sleeping!! :winkwink::hugs:

I thought a line meant it was it?? Even if very faint?? Maybe I am wrong though?? xxx Sounds like this is it to me!!! xxx

thats what i keep telling myself but then i dont want to get too excited because it might just be something weird and be a big horrid hoax that life seems to enjoy doing to us!

will update tomorrow anyhoo

Mrs Owen, i really dont think i will sleep too well lol im too excited :happydance:

ive cheated today and tested a few times :blush:

i have a very very faint line on the superdrug and the same on the FRER. i dont know if this is it or just getting my hopes up. I thought i was completely out but im not sure now? :shrug:

Arrr i had a very faint line too and didn't want to believe it lol.. done them every day for the last few days and they got darker ;-) FX for a BFP Wooooooooooo!! x

A line is a line - unless it's an evap! If you can see any colour in it then you're probably looking at a bfp!!

A line is a line - unless it's an evap! If you can see any colour in it then you're probably looking at a bfp!!

slight hint of pink. not celebrating until af is missed i reckon! im 11dpo so bit early yet x

Dumb question - what is an evap?? Like a chemical??

Dumb question - what is an evap?? Like a chemical??

No not at all! A chemical is where your egg is fertilised and implants but then is shed with your lining at af - so you get a bfp, but then you get your period. It's basically a VERY early mc.

An evap is just where the proteins they stick on the tests kind of show off a shadow - so you can see where the bfp line would be but it's greyish or off white or silvery. They are horrible because sometimes they can really stand out, but with no hint of dye, it's a bfn. More common on the cheapie tests.

Girls, I'm all but out. Pink spotting now and I just checked my cervix and there is fresh blood. AF will probably arrive in full force tomorrow. But I'm ok because at least this month I didn't get any spotting, which means my lining is much better, and hoping that after af I also don't get any more spotting (she normally returns on cd8! :growlmad:)

So :dust: and good luck to the rest of you! :kiss:

sorry to hear you are out :-( hopefully next month will be your month, new year new start :thumbup:

i'm really worried my two tests will be evaps now, so paranoid. Just gonna have to wait until tomorrow, will be so upset if these tests has been having a laugh :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->