BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

Oh, Baby01...how many DPO were you before you tested? Just curious, I'm dying to test today but AF is due tomorrow so going to wait until Friday if AF isn't here by then.
Hey i tested 10dpo, Af isn't due until nye lol . . I got a couple of early tests and it showed up. 12dpo today and did a normal test woo woo . good luck let me know how you get on x

Hiya Ladies I'm gonna muscle in on this one if you don't mind
I am testing NYE
I bought a pregnancy test this morning on way home from work in preparation for Friday.
I'm so anxious to test tomorrow as its hubbys birthday, and I'd love to be able to wrap him up a bfp pregnancy test. That'd be the best birthday present ever.

However I'm gonna resist and test NYE with fmu

I'm showing so many positive symptoms. And tonight I barely touched my dinner. Just felt nauseous

Good Luck to all the other Testers.. heres hoping we all get a bfp in time for the new year :flower:

Ladies, ladies, ladies....... ONLY 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL NYE TESTING OFFICIALLY BEGINS!!!

I'm with some of you, I'm dying to do a test today but I have committed my self to this thread and I'm waiting until Friday.... not to mention I only have 1 pregnancy test in the house and I don't feel like running out and buying more today or tomorrow! lol

Has everyone decided what time of day they will test?

I'm having mixed emotions today because I don't feel any symptoms just sore bb's....I keep thinking AF is lurking around the corner, but then I will have this glimmer of hope thinking this could be our month... So stressful I tell you.

Well good luck everyone, my one wish if for everyone to their BFP for New Year's eve this year!

:dust:

Ladies, ladies, ladies....... ONLY 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL NYE TESTING OFFICIALLY BEGINS!!!

I'm with some of you, I'm dying to do a test today but I have committed my self to this thread and I'm waiting until Friday.... not to mention I only have 1 pregnancy test in the house and I don't feel like running out and buying more today or tomorrow! lol

I'm having mixed emotions today because I don't feel any symptoms just sore bb's....I keep thinking AF is lurking around the corner, but then I will have this glimmer of hope thinking this could be our month... So stressful I tell you.

Well good luck everyone, my one wish if for everyone to their BFP for New Year's eve this year!

i keep getting a twingy feeling that af is lurking too :cry:

i really think i am going to get a BFN on nye! I will be 12dpo nye.

good luck everyone :thumbup:

Hang in there Sparkle Gems....it's not over until the :witch: arrives!!! If she does then there is always next month....eventually she will stop coming around here lol.

yes you are right and its not the end of the world i have a beautiful 5 month old baby girl as it is so i am probably being a bit greedy wanting another so soon. it will happen when it is meant to i guess :baby:

You feeling any symtoms?

Hi ladies, aw I wish I had seen this thread weeks ago! Can I join even tho it's v late in the day? I buckled and stupidly wasted 2 FRERs on 7 and 8 DPO, but with only 1 left now, i'm definitely holding out till Friday morning - will be 11 DPO then - and it is mine and OH's anniversary that day so would be a lovely pressie. Timed bd'ing pretty well this month, but I have zilch symptoms at the moment, so we'll see.

Feel like I fit right in here - Phexia - I have taken to testing with opks for the last couple of days as it's all I have in the house and I keep hoping it might pick up the preg hormone! I also know the due date before we've even conceived for sure - think it would be the 12th Sept like u magicv.... Yes I have officially driven myself nuts TTCing!

Lots of baby dust to everyone and hope you all get thru the last day's wait ok. What is everyone doing to keep their minds off testing? x

Girl, I soooo know exactly how you feel...I just know AF is going to show her ugly face anytime (I am expecting her today or tomorrow), but I can't help but have a little bit of hope! BUT, I told myself I wasn't going to get my hopes up this month because I just wasn't "feeling it", so I'm just going to assume AF will be here soon, and try not be too hopeful. I've really tried not to symptom spot or anything this month, because I'm so tired of being stressed! But I was just wish these next 2 days would hurry by so I would know my answer one way or the other!!! :wacko:

Best of luck to everyone!!

Welcome Lucy Lu!! Yes, we are all trying to hold until Friday testing!!

Sparkle Gems- I'm not feeling any symptoms yet just sore bb's which I typically get right before the darn :witch: makes here entrance lol. Still trying to hold on to a lil bit of hope!

Welcome Lucy Lu!! Yes, we are all trying to hold until Friday testing!!

Sparkle Gems- I'm not feeling any symptoms yet just sore bb's which I typically get right before the darn :witch: makes here entrance lol. Still trying to hold on to a lil bit of hope!

Aw you're right though girl, we ain't out until the witch arrives! ah sod it, i am going to think positive for the rest of the week :happydance:

come on BFP's! Lets have you!

It's the 31st in 3hrs for me. Won't test until tomorrow am. I have had pretty noticeable cramps for about 5 days which I had last cycle too : ( I never usually get any warning AF is on her way so I am either starting a new trend or something i happening in my body. I am thinking positive thoughts but I am also trying to be realistic. I can't wait to see all the bfps roll in.

Welcome to the new comers : )

I am heading down to the shops to get 1, just 1, test to take tomorrow morning!! Getting excited and scared and really hoping I can hold out on testing until tomorrow! :haha:
So looking forward to seeing all the BFP's tomorrow!! fingers crossed ladies

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I had a crappy temp drop this morning so I'm pretty sure I'm out. I really hope we get lots of NYE BFP's in this thread! :happydance: Good luck girls :dust:

I had a crappy temp drop too - and no symptoms whatsoever!

Right there w/ ya ladies, my temp dropped this morning also..pretty sure I'm out too! BLAH!!! Oh well, on to the next!!!

HUGS to everyone! :flower:

ok so a few of us have the temp drop. But I was looking at the thread in the TTC section which has a whole bunch of BFP charts and, well, LOADS of them had a dip in temps a day or so before the line goes green! There is hope for us! :dust::dust: I want to go to bed right now (4.45pm here!!) as I'm knackered anyway, and just want to wake up and :test: already!!!

PS Mrs Owen - your FF chart ticker links to countdowntopregnancy.com instead of to your chart! Was just hoping for a little stalk :blush:

PS Mrs Owen - your FF chart ticker links to countdowntopregnancy.com instead of to your chart! Was just hoping for a little stalk :blush:

Oh no! I just changed my ticker to the FF one yesterday since the last one I had wasn't accurate..let me see if I can fix it! Feel free to stalk away!! hehe :haha:

Woke up this morning with bad AF cramps - I expect her to show tomorrow am. It's not over 'tll it's over though ladies!!!! In baby club there was a thread about symptoms and one of the biggest ones is feeling like AF is on it's way any minute!!! That's how I felt last time - and how I feel now. Still pretty sure I'm out - but I was last time too!!

BRING ON THE BFPs!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

I *think* it might work now! This was my first month to chart, so I'm not very good at it yet! But I think I'm starting to get the hang of it!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->